Cleveland RTX-3 Wedges Preview

I have been gaming the 1.0 since it came out, and added a 2.0 this year. For some reason I just cannot make things happen with the 2.0.

Really looking forward to seeing the RTX-3 in hand, to see if it resolves some of the issues I am having.

Looking forward to an up close look here very soon. The tech in them is a good story, at least I think. Wonder how much if any I will notice the shorter hotel. That long hosel has been a cleveland characteristic I've enjoyed. Love the finishes, now need to figure out Blade or CB. Nicely written preview James.

I'm going to go with the CB - I've played the CB and don't feel like I lose anything anywhere, so I'll take the extra forgiveness.

Glad everyone enjoyed the preview article. There's much more going on here than meets the eye, and the more I delved into the tech, the more interested I've become. Curious to see the shortened hosel on hand though, that long hosel was something that was a Cleveland wedge trademark of sorts.

You had me at raw finish.

Seriously, these look amazing, and Cleveland does such a great job with wedges. These are a must try to replace my md2's.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Glad everyone enjoyed the preview article. There's much more going on here than meets the eye, and the more I delved into the tech, the more interested I've become. Curious to see the shortened hosel on hand though, that long hosel was something that was a Cleveland wedge trademark of sorts.

The shortened hosel and the "micro cavity" are interesting. Also the CB is much different looking and looks to be right behind the middle of the face

Posting these here and adding them to the first post as well.

i-hKTkPgc-M.jpg

i-CVw6Nhk-M.jpg

i-jCpVbWq-M.jpg

i-wHxZ6Cb-M.jpg

i-CJ7Q75F-M.jpg

Wow, those look really, really good!

These are some good looking wedges. I've never games a Cleveland wedge but that might have to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn! Those look good in hand!!

Damn! Those look good in hand!!

I hate posting things like this sentence, but they look even better in hand than even the in hand photos.

Love how minimal and clean these are. Sharp looking wedges

The CB looks outstanding and this coming from someone that is super traditional. They did a great job in the looks department

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really, really, like the looks of the CB model - and especially like that it's not only offered in black, which I'm not a huge fan of.

I hate posting things like this sentence, but they look even better in hand than even the in hand photos.

Oy Vey!!!

Also, I know I'm contradicting myself here, but even as someone who doesn't really love a black finish, there's something about this one that I can't wait to see in person.

Oh my. That tour raw.

They look great. Like almost everyone else, I look forward to seeing them in person.

Nice preview, James!

That tour raw is intriguing. Ive had the last few wedge offerings from them cant wait to try these bad boys out

These look awesome. Really sharp.

The CB is the best wedge they have made with some forgiveness since the CG14. Fantastic. Similar feel to that too, which I like.
Have not hit the MB yet, but will very soon.

The CB is the best wedge they have made with some forgiveness since the CG14. Fantastic. Similar feel to that too, which I like.
Have not hit the MB yet, but will very soon.

Annnnd, we've officially hit "take my money" status. Loved the CG14.

Maybe it's my Vokey fandom showing, but these aren't doing much for me. I guess I'll need to see them in hand.

Back