How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I carded 3 birdies today pushing my streak to 4 rounds.

Ended my streak. Had a 3 putt par today, that was as close as I got.

I went back to zero after my last round. Back to 1 this morning. Thats 4 out of 5 rounds with a Birdie though so things are improving.

Oh wow after playing my worst round for a very long time today I thought id blown my birdie streak, but alas some how on its last roll I got one to fall on the 17th today whew. I think I only had about three genuine chances for birdie today.
Does anyone else think of this thread when they are playing? haha

Up to 13 with one birdie last night.

When will the madness end?!

up to 3 woo hoo

Had quite a few opportunities but missed my putts, still was able to make one on a short par 3. My streak is at 1 again finally lol

Three rounds in a row with a birdie. Playing 9 tomorrow, so fewer chances. Seeing a lot more birdies this year in general - more this year than I had all year last year.

Up to 7 rounds on the current streak. 3 birdies on the day. Playing some solid golf right now.

Birdied the #1 hdcp on the 9 Thursday night in my league, and birdied a par 5 today (shouldn't even count), so I'm up to 2 rounds.

My streak is over at 13 rounds. Missed a 4 foot downhill putt with 2 feet of break in it for birdie today and failed to get lucky anywhere else.

Edit: typo

Birdied the par 3 second hole today. That extends my streak to 3!

2 more birds today. Streak is at 8 rounds. Might be my longest streak ever. Need to do some checking. Score wasn't great today though.

Edit: Did some stat checking this morning. In the last 5 years I've only had 2 birdie streaks longer than my current 8. Had a 12 round streak and a 9 round streak last year. Here are my longest birdie streaks since 2010:

2010: 3 rounds
2011: 4 rounds
2012: 6 rounds
2013: 4 rounds
2014: 12 rounds
2015: 8 rounds to date

Last edited:
I got a 3m putt to fall today on the 18th hole to keep me alive, my streak is now at 11 rounds.

Add another one to the tally, 4 straight rounds with a birdie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to 3 now with 2 birdies yesterday

After going without a birdie yesterday I was able to burdie the 16th hole today to get that streak started again.

Streak ended today. No birdies. Hit few greens so didn't get many good looks.

Ended today, had 3 within 10 ft and could not convert. Must be the Putter, damn Scotty or the ball or it was too hot or the greens were too smooth..

I'm at three now, and as I'm only playing weekends it won't grow as fast as before.

New job, loads of travel required: at least 3 hours every day, more often 3,5-4 even.

Up to four - stuck a wedge close and barely eked in the putt yesterday during the 9 I played.

After a couple of rounds with no birdies, I am back to a streak of two.

On my longest steak in a while, seven rounds, 13 birdies.

Back