Not open for further replies.
Update:

2/28

Times:

7:00
7:09
7:17
7:26

I have until 48 hours prior to tee times to cancel or my CC gets hit at $185 per person so let me know if you won't be able to make it. Teeing off this early should allow for playing another 18 in the afternoon if you choose with the replay rate.

1) #Cookie
2) mikeg74
3) afwcardinal
4) Jman
5) cwmonroe87
6) cwmonroe87's brother
7) Nate
8) Jank
9) Threeboysdad
10) BigTex
11) Darin (TBD's friend)
12) Jim (#Cookie's stepdad)
13) DocTrussell
14) Boyd (#Cookie's uncle)
15) NoLine
16) atxpkrgolf

After the second 18, everyone should load up and come help me move, sound good to everyone?:D

After the second 18, everyone should load up and come help me move, sound good to everyone?:D

Help someone move or golf with THP'ers?

Yeah.....not a difficult call.

I will help you move your clubs to the next cart for the afternoon.

See you guys shortly. Hope everyone remembered their coupon

Already here and checked in, zero problems.
Hope you gentlemen have a great time today. Sorry I couldn't join you, but already having a good time with my boy.
73d086d7ad6e19743ebe2bb3be518554.jpg

Last edited:
Played Oakmont with Ward & Baldguy this morning. Hit some of the prettiest 4 irons after very bad drives but did watch Josh drill an eagle on the 1st hole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played Oakmont with Ward & Baldguy this morning. Hit some of the prettiest 4 irons after very bad drives but did watch Josh drill an eagle on the 1st hole.

Who?? Those names sound familiar but I just can't seem to place 'em?? I am gettin' older so memory isn't what it use to be.

; )

Who?? Those names sound familiar but I just can't seem to place 'em?? I am gettin' older so memory isn't what it use to be.

; )

You would've had to travel, you don't travel.

; )
Those guys still live in this area. Heck, I thought they both moved off somewhere.

One day I saw this big bald guy hit his ball so far he could not find it. Then there was this guy named Ward who once traveled traveled beyond the the Great Wall that surrounds the town know as Corinth

One day I saw this big bald guy hit his ball so far he could not find it. Then there was this guy named Ward who once traveled traveled beyond the the Great Wall that surrounds the town know as Corinth

Nope....don't know em.

Ahhhh, so you know them? You must tell me stories about them one day.
The big one had an infatuation with ugly putters as I once did.

The other one was known to film raps to get into THP contests.

WooiHhoooo?!?!

that's pretty much the sound the vortex was making in today's 20 mph fun. it's also eerily similar to the sound I made on the 1st after my ball somehow found the hole from 50 yds out. first ever eagle. feels good, man.

that's pretty much the sound the vortex was making in today's 20 mph fun. it's also eerily similar to the sound I made on the 1st after my ball somehow found the hole from 50 yds out. first ever eagle. feels good, man.

It was a cool result but you have to admit, if the flag hadn't gotten in the way

It was a cool result but you have to admit, if the flag hadn't gotten in the way

yeah I thought I had too much on it and was heading off the green. I got no problem gettin lucky once in a awhile :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back