DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to throw this out there for those that havent seen yet, but we announced the gender of our first child on Saturday so i dont have to keep it a secret anymore!!!

e47958679f6ffe93adcd0b6a3cae0a76.jpg

Congrats Aaron, I don't know anything about raising girls!!!

Congrats Aaron, I don't know anything about raising girls!!!
Neither do I. I may have to go stay with Nate for a few days to get a crash course!

Congrats Aaron.

She will rule you from the minute you see her. Mark my words.

She definitely will, I have two little girls and they rule everything.

Congrats Aaron.

She will rule you from the minute you see her. Mark my words.

Neither do I. I may have to go stay with Nate for a few days to get a crash course!

I'm happy and sorry for you Aaron. Your rule of the roosters nest is just about over. :D

Embrace it and love her! You get to have "Daddy's little girl" for the rest of your life.

Ok so change of plans then, 3 days with Nate, 3 with Josh, 3 with NoLine, 3 with Big Tex. Maybe I will know about 10% of what Im doing by then.

I'm happy and sorry for you Aaron. Your rule of the roosters nest is just about over. :D

Embrace it and love her! You get to have "Daddy's little girl" for the rest of your life.
Congrats Aaron! Like Nate said, I am happy and sorry for you. But just embrace it, and it works out. I have 15 and 13 year old girls that I cannot imagine life without.

Congrats Aaron! I've been told that playing more golf makes everything easier when raising a daughter. :angel:

Congrats Aaron! I've been told that playing more golf makes everything easier when raising a daughter. :angel:
Ill make sure I tell Emily you said that

Ok so change of plans then, 3 days with Nate, 3 with Josh, 3 with NoLine, 3 with Big Tex. Maybe I will know about 10% of what Im doing by then.
The main difference between you and us is at this stage you still believe that some day you will figure them out. We know better, and just resigned ourselves to just go with what happens. ��

Just wanted to throw this out there for those that havent seen yet, but we announced the gender of our first child on Saturday so i dont have to keep it a secret anymore!!!

e47958679f6ffe93adcd0b6a3cae0a76.jpg

Awesome, Aaron! Welcome to the #LIKEAGIRL club!

Anyone up for playing Saturday or Sunday? Weather looks solid as of now, would prefer to get out early on either day.

Grapevine maybe if they have something available?
I'm down for one day or both. Haven't been on the course in a decade, but started lessons and I really need to get a baseline of where I'm starting from.

If you don't mind me hacking my way around the course, I'm interested in playing with some THP guys. Better than getting paired up with random people.

I'm down for one day or both. Haven't been on the course in a decade, but started lessons and I really need to get a baseline of where I'm starting from.

If you don't mind me hacking my way around the course, I'm interested in playing with some THP guys. Better than getting paired up with random people.

Absolutely man! We started working on Saturday plans yesterday but I think they fell through. Where are you located at?

Absolutely man! We started working on Saturday plans yesterday but I think they fell through. Where are you located at?
I think the plans did fall through. I had to pull out from the weekend. Talked it over with the family last night and my Wife wants to do something with the family this weekend. Haven't done that in a while, so thought that it was probably a good idea. Need to keep them happy.

I think the plans did fall through. I had to pull out from the weekend. Talked it over with the family last night and my Wife wants to do something with the family this weekend. Haven't done that in a while, so thought that it was probably a good idea. Need to keep them happy.

Same boat.....looks like great weather but need to take care of some daddy do's this weekend to help prep for the outing later in February.

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Saturday, 2/7
11:44AM

Sky Creek Ranch

1) #cookie
2) niteowl03
3) capt.dru
4) Dave Alvarado

Cost is $39.99 and can be purchased here: http://www.skycreekranch.com/promotions

Last edited:
SE corner of I-820.

I'm in for Sky Creek Ranch. Purchased one of the vouchers.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to playing again and meeting some of the local THPers.

So since I don't know any of you guys, I'm a big dude with a beard and a white Taylormade stand bag. I'll probably be there early to warm up on the putting green and practice range. Somebody come find me. :act-up:

So since I don't know any of you guys, I'm a big dude with a beard and a white Taylormade stand bag. I'll probably be there early to warm up on the putting green and practice range. Somebody come find me. :act-up:
\

Sounds good, I'll roll up by 11. White Callaway stand bag.

Awesome price for an awesome track. Vines and pics and VHOD need to be plentiful!

We shall see what we can do.

And 75*? Shorts weather baby!

Update:

2/28

Times:

7:00
7:09
7:17
7:26

I have until 48 hours prior to tee times to cancel or my CC gets hit at $185 per person so let me know if you won't be able to make it. Teeing off this early should allow for playing another 18 in the afternoon if you choose with the replay rate.

1) #Cookie
2) mikeg74
3) afwcardinal
4) Jman
5) cwmonroe87
6) cwmonroe87's brother
7) Nate
8) Jank
9) Threeboysdad
10) BigTex
11) Darin (TBD's friend)
12) Jim (#Cookie's stepdad)