Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

There are quite a few people that have played competitive rounds on both of these courses the past few years. Including both Captains. Read over thier reviews/recaps ask questions they're a wealth of knowledge. Check out the morgan cup threads from the past years. This is a bit different, but the venue is the same. My goal is to be confident with my swing, and stay with in my ability.

There are quite a few people that have played competitive rounds on both of these courses the past few years. Including both Captains. Read over thier reviews/recaps ask questions they're a wealth of knowledge. Check out the morgan cup threads from the past years. This is a bit different, but the venue is the same. My goal is to be confident with my swing, and stay with in my ability.

Wel said, I'll be happy to share anything that I can to help everyone else, obviously only guys on my team will get 100% accurate details, but you catch my drift :)

Wel said, I'll be happy to share anything that I can to help everyone else, obviously only guys on my team will get 100% accurate details, but you catch my drift :)
Advice from mikedean441 to #TeamDev: Just hit it in the bunker. It's easy to go up and down from there. Honest. :)

and be the ball :)

Advice from mikedean441 to #TeamDev: Just hit it in the bunker. It's easy to go up and down from there. Honest. :)

#1 piece of Team Dev advice is listen to nothing 441 has to say about golf :)

It is sad that there are only 2 spots left. This is the one thing I wanted this year, but it is looking slim :(

It is sad that there are only 2 spots left. This is the one thing I wanted this year, but it is looking slim :(

Based on the number of entries, at least your odds are good.

~Rock

Never give up, there's always a chance. Have some faith my friend. If not head up chug along and there will be another great event without a doubt

I want to enter sooooo badly. But the budget this year says no.

Rock on #TeamDev.

I started going thru the review of True Blue and watched a video on the 7th green. Are they normally as fast as the video made it seem? That ball basically came back off that ridge pretty fast.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm the last to get picked for this event I'm going to be doing some work in the sand......it's going to be HUGE

I don't know about everyone else but I'm the last to get picked for this event I'm going to be doing some work in the sand......it's going to be HUGE

From personal experience, it will make it huge difference. Being in that sand in certain places is death if you cant handle it. Could easily turn a par into a triple bogey.

From personal experience, it will make it huge difference. Being in that sand in certain places is death if you cant handle it. Could easily turn a par into a triple bogey.

Might not be the difference between par and triple but could mean a WIN or a LOSS for you and your team! Want to create your #Legacy? Go to the beach for a day with a ball and a club

Might not be the difference between par and triple but could mean a WIN or a LOSS for you and your team! Want to create your #Legacy? Go to the beach for a day with a ball and a club
I can do one better, I'll be on the beach for a week in May. I should probably bring a chipping net.

I can do one better, I'll be on the beach for a week in May. I should probably bring a chipping net.

I did bring a wedge and a few balls to the beach last week, my gf was not so happy about it

I did bring a wedge and a few balls to the beach last week, my gf was not so happy about it
Were you playing "closest to the cranky girlfriend wins"? :D

I know we'll have an extra rounds/travel thread once the last participants & teams are picked, but when is everyone thinking about going down?

My goal is to be there early enough on Wednesday to get a round in & play another on Thursday.

I'm arriving sometime Wednesday, playing the practice rounds Thursday, and leaving Monday.

I haven't decided yet if I'm flying or driving.

Fellas there is plenty of time to talk travel and extra rounds and I'm sure we'll set up a thread for that. Let keep this thread on track.

Fellas there is plenty of time to talk travel and extra rounds and I'm sure we'll set up a thread for that. Let keep this thread on track.
I have never understood this philosophy. Playing the extra rounds on the course will prepare me for the event. But if its taboo, then so be it.

I have never understood this philosophy. Playing the extra rounds on the course will prepare me for the event. But if its taboo, then so be it.

Dude it's not that it's taboo. But as we get closer and excitement grows this thread can turn into something that detracts from the actual event. And subsequently turns off the rest of the forum. Trying to keep this thread about out legacy and building it is important cause we want the forum to be interactive with all of us.

IMO Based on the amount of entries, and the lack of forum enthusiasm we have work to do to get people involved. That will make this and our legacy that much better.

edit: if I'm wrong I appologize. And I'll delete this post.

Back