Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Will You Create Your Legacy
Could you handle the pressure packed situation?
Could you handle being on an island with everything on your shoulders?
Could you handle being a good teammate?
Do you embrace the glory of winning it all?
Do you cherish golf when it's fun?
Do you look at #THPEvents and wonder what if I had my chance at glory?
Do you love golf equipment?
Do you think about playing on a staff made up of stars?

There comes a point in time where every golfer's goals are in front of them. A point where the roads cross and they must decide the direction to go.

Bwif2MaIYAAdnPe-M.png

When & Where
Friday, July 24th – Sunday 26th 2015
Myrtle Beach, SC

The Courses
True Blue & Caledonia in Myrtle Beach, SC will be hosting this wonderful weekend. These two award winning golf courses embrace the southern beauty of the once thriving rice plantations and offer unique challenges that will be thrilling and invigorating for the Legacy.

Match Play Team Event
The non-playing captains have been announced and each team will be made up of 8 THPers playing for either #TeamDev or #Team441. Three rounds of golf each with a different format.

All skill levels are welcome for this event and we mean that with EVERYTHING THP believes in. You will be required to have an official handicap and if you do not have one, THP has a service available at the top of the page. This will be a handicapped event...with a twist.

The Companies
#THPLegacy is made up of 4 companies that understand the goals and what it takes to create something legendary.
Wilson Staff
Bridgestone Golf
KBS Shafts
Lamkin Grips

Legacy Experience
Creating your legacy on THP will be something special, something unique and something in conjunction with a larger than life golf company that wants to put the right tools in place for you to succeed.

Golf Bag – Each golfer will be using a brand new Legacy golf bag
Golf Clubs – Full 14 club deal is in effect. You will receive 14 new clubs.
Golf Ball – Playing the company branded golf ball best suited for your game.

Your legacy will be what you make of it, complete with branding and the most unique package ever created for a THP Event.

At the end of the #THPLegacy, each golfer will get to keep their entire package of #THPLegacy gear made special for them for this exclusive event.

Itinerary Of Legacy Weekend
Friday Morning - Range session meeting company sponsors and receiving your bag full of clubs. Social Media and Live Updating will take place at this time.
Friday Afternoon - Practice Round with your teammates and captain.
Friday Evening - THP Dinner and pairings announcement.
Saturday - Two rounds of golf (36 holes) will be played and points will be accumulated for winning matches.
Saturday Evening - THP Dinner and pairings announcement.
Sunday 18 Holes - 18 holes of golf to determine the championship team.
Sunday Post Round: The #THPLegacy ceremony for the winning team and luncheon.

Cost For Event
The cost for the event is $499. This must be paid at time of selection either in full or broken down into 4 payments of $125. Here is what is included.
All greens fees & cart fees for competitive rounds & 9 hole practice round.
All range balls for the weekend.
Legacy Dinners
Trophies for the winning team
Golf Bag
14 clubs that make up your Legacy bag
All accessories
All golf balls for competitive rounds
And much more

This cost does not include lodging. This is not a stay & play event, you are free to stay wherever you would like, although we recommend True Blue & Caledonia.

Signing Up
Over the next month or so, THP will be hosting fun contests and other things for entry. Stay tuned to the THP forum or follow along on Twitter by following @THPGolf

How do you get involved? Your 2015 Albatross Club Membership is the first piece of the puzzle and this year it is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to signup for this event. If you are not and want a chance to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

#THPLegacy is coming...
Will You Create Your Legacy?

The Teams:

#TeamTradition - Captain - DevRickus - @DevRickus_THP
Martsy - :bridgestone: - @martsy421
Orange Hog - :bridgestone: - @cacesmith_THP
Fairband - :bridgestone: - @edavidson13
Golf4Life - :bridgestone: - @g0lf4life
T2GRN18 - :wilsonstaff: - @T2GRN18
Erky - :wilsonstaff: - @ErkyDoodle
jhoefer99 - :wilsonstaff: - @jhoefer99
Dave Alvarado - :wilsonstaff: - @davealvarado78

#TeamHeritage - Captain - Mikedean441 - @MikeDeanTHP
Greggdrews - :bridgestone: - @greggdrews
LightningBolt44 - :bridgestone: - @r_bolt24
Lynchburg14 - :bridgestone: - @Lynchburg14
Cjgolf25 - :bridgestone: - @cjalmeida86
Shakey - :wilsonstaff: - @ShakeyGolfer
ArmyGolf - :wilsonstaff: - @CMPolysou
McRock - :wilsonstaff: - @AttorneyRock
Rambler - :wilsonstaff: - @RamblinHusker

Last edited by a moderator:
Boom there it is folks. I know I want to continue my #THPLegacy. This is going to be epic!!!

Speechless. This is going to be one amazing event

• Admin
I strongly urge people to read that ENTIRE 1st post.

I'm ready!
Ready to help #Team441 to celebrate on that porch where so many champions before us have.

So much awesomeness in this. I cant wait to create my #THPLegacy.

I'm so ready to create my #THPLegacy

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really going to be an incredible event! #THPLegacy #TeamDev

Last edited:
Boom! There it is boys.

I have teetered for a long time, but...

I know that I fully and completely want in. I want this. Its time to grow my #THPLegacy even more.

Love that you say.....with a twist. Can't wait to hear more! What an event. What an opportunity!

I'll be there!
And noticed the special legacy golf bag on top of everything else...pretty sweet.

And real handicap time fellas

A chance to make my mark at True Blue and Caledonia. So many before us have produced greatness on these courses. I am ready to create my legacy!!

Very excited to have the chance to be a part of this fantastic event! Would be honored to be a part of either #TeamDev or #Team441 as both are #TeamTHP

I'm ready!
Ready to help #Team441 to celebrate on that porch where so many champions before us have.

Popping champagne and soaking Mike sounds like an amazing time! Let's hope it happens!!

Oh and do what u can to stay on site. Driving from off site will be a pain in the a $$

This is what we've been waiting for and talking about for the past several months.

It's all real now. Let the contests and fun begin.

Opening post read in full twice!!

Ooof not sure about the timing of this. Guess I'll have figure that out if I get selected.

Handicapped event with a twist.

Could you handle the pressure packed situation?

---- I could, I can, and I will.

Could you handle being on an island with everything on your shoulders?

---- With the right equipment, absolutely.

Could you handle being a good teammate?

---- Teammates make this event. I'm ready to be one of the best.

Do you embrace the glory of winning it all?

---- I long for the glory of winning an event at TB and Caledonia.

Do you cherish golf when it's fun?

---- Golf is everything to me when it's fun.

Do you look at #THPEvents and wonder what if I had my chance at glory?

---- I look at #THPEvents and wonder when I'll have my redemption for years of practice.

Do you love golf equipment?

---- I've been known to tinker here and there.

Do you think about playing on a staff made up of stars?

---- #Team441 will be rockstars.

I've only seen True Blue and Caledonia in the MC videos. Time to see it in person and create my #THPLegacy. Let's do it!

Wow. Speechless!! I'm so ready to get to work and create my #THPLegacy in all aspects of my life!!

Back