Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

And the final two names have been selected.
We thank everybody for taking the time to enter these contests. They were a lot of fun and gave us a glimpse into what people feel about some THP Events.
Congrats to the 16 that made it in. You guys are in for a wild ride.

Teams will be announced Sunday Night.

Lots of "big event" first timers this year, going to be a fun next 5 months

And full support of #Team441 is on!

Using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see the teams and follow this event!! It's going to be fun

And full support of #Team441 is on!

Using Tapatalk

I'm going to wait until Sunday night to decide whether or not to like this post

#mercenary

Last edited:
cant wait to see the teams. I am lucky to have to good friends who made it in.

Are the Captains involved in the team selection process? Looking forward to seeing who ends up on each team. I chose #teamDev early on in the contests. Do I change my loyalty after team announcements....hmm.

As a web developer, I'd love to play on #TeamDev. But I've also got my Texas swag ready to go if I'm chosen for #Team441. Honestly, there's no way to lose as both captains seem to be pretty darn awesome.

Are the Captains involved in the team selection process? Looking forward to seeing who ends up on each team. I chose #teamDev early on in the contests. Do I change my loyalty after team announcements....hmm.
I'm pretty sure the team selection beer pong match is scheduled for Saturday night. :D

Congrats to the 16 THP'ers who did an awesome job on their entries. Can't wait to see the teams revealed. You know they will be great no mater what.

Well gentlemen, turns out I WILL be creating my Legacy! Can't wait for Sunday, and can't wait to get to work!

They most definitely are.

Isnt the point of loyalty to stick with someone? Do the right thing Barry. Haha

Soo excited that Im going to be joining you gentlemen in this! Looking forward to starting my Legacy and helping others build theirs.

Congrats to our final winners...
Army Golf - Sponsored by Wilson Staff w/ KBS and Lamkin
Greggdrews - Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf w/ KBS and Lamkin

Sunday night already has me excited! Excited to hear who my captain is and who my teammates are going to be.​

Incredibly disappointed to not be returning to Caledonia and True Blue for this unique event, however I know you guys are in good hands with Ricky and Michael.

Work hard, represent the sponsors with everything you have, and make sure to keep us updated on your progress. It is your legacy, and you will be remembered for your efforts! I look forward to following along with your journeys to better golf, better friends, and VICTORY!

I was one of the first two selected, and that moment was completely surreal. As I recall, it was a Friday night, I then came into work Saturday morning, and got nothing done. Now that the roster is filled, I'm having the whole feeling come over me again. To me, its as though this event just became more real. Maybe it's because I've already been assigned to Team #LegacyWinners, but this whole thing just got real.

Looking forward to being on this journey with all of you!

~Rock

Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

And the final two names have been selected.
We thank everybody for taking the time to enter these contests. They were a lot of fun and gave us a glimpse into what people feel about some THP Events.
Congrats to the 16 that made it in. You guys are in for a wild ride.

Teams will be announced Sunday Night.

Oh man, very excited to see who I get the honor of playing for. It hasn't even been a week since I was selected and it still feels surreal. Thank you from the bottom of heart to THP, sponsors and everyone involved with #THPLegacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB posted the sponsorships in the contest #7 thread.

Bridgestone Golf/ KBS/ Lamkin
golf4life w/ Team Dev
Fairband
The Papa
Orange Hog
Martsy
Lightningbolt44
Cjgolf25
Greggdrews

Wilson Staff/ KBS/ Lamkin
McRock w/ Team441
Rambler