2015 Farmers Insurance Open Thread (Spoilers)

Tiger just looks like a broken down piece of meat.

Tiger WD

Yep Tiger is done. Thats to bad.

Yep...Looks like Tiger just can't continue.

Hoping he takes he time coming back.

Wow that's just bad.

Dude needs to take a year or 2 off and get his body together

damn that sucks

And there it is - Tiger shakes hands and leaves the course.

Going to be a tough ratings year for golf if this continues

I just wish the dude could get healthy so we could see if he had a run left in him

Cookie called it

This seems to be the norm now. I feel for the guy and for the first time I'm questioning if he should retire.

I didn't think Tiger could get any lower....wow. This really truly may be the end of an era.

Kostis just said his son had the same surgery & came back too soon & had to do it again & this is all very similar

Damn hope Tiger is better by the Masters but I doubt it. His back is done.

I doubt seriously he is faking it.
I don't think he is either, but there's the possibility. Frankly he was even walking a bit odd at the end there.
Going to be a tough ratings year for golf if this continues
I watched more golf last year without him but I know he sells. Some interesting young kids coming in.

Glad he called it a day. Not fun to see someone in so much pain.

I don't think he is either, but there's the possibility. Frankly he was even walking a bit odd at the end there.

I watched more golf last year without him but I know he sells. Some interesting young kids coming in.

Why would he? Shot an 82 last week and finished.. he isn't faking it. He is hurt.. he needed rest.

I am a fan, but honestly I think he is done.. I really do.

Right there with you. I was really hoping we'd get to see if he could give Jack's record a legitimate run, but I can't see it happening at this point.

I'd much rather watch the other guys playing golf than Tiger sitting in his car.

Why would he? Shot an 82 last week and finished.. he isn't faking it. He is hurt.. he needed rest.
Who knows. If it's not working and he keeps finding himself in bad places why do it in front of an audience?

Seems like from a money and sponsor standpoint it would be better to withdraw then to struggle all day.

Again, I don't think he's faking it. But it is a possibility.

I wish Wed get back to watching golf though, I don't need to see a guy packing up his car and leaving.

Still a fan of his. The game of golf needs him as much or more than it ever has.

Who knows. If it's not working and he keeps finding himself in bad places why do it in front of an audience?

Seems like from a money and sponsor standpoint it would be better to withdraw then to struggle all day.

Again, I don't think he's faking it. But it is a possibility.

I wish Wed get back to watching golf though, I don't need to see a guy packing up his car and leaving.

he shot an 82 last week................................

Also, how would it be better from a $ standpoint to withdraw?

Back