Gamer Bag for 2015

Im debating what I want as a second bag. I want something smaller than the staff. Im leaning towards a staff/stand bag..idk though

Thats a nice bag! Might be a little dull for you though..maybe in orange for you.
Haha they have it in orange but I wasn't a huge fan. I liked the fact that it's Puma and black. Then I don't go all OCD when the clubs don't match and the bag and all that lol. Plus I like the bright colors but orange isn't the top of my list but still rock it for Rickie lol.

Unexpected HHJJ. Original shipping info said on/before Feb 3. Got a UPS email that said by COB tomorrow! YUSS!

Thoughts and pics when you receive pls!!

Toad...how's the bag? I'm thinking about submitting an offer on ebay for one

Sha-bam!

1030277-aaf.jpg

THP Staffer will still make event trips, but I needed a day-to-day'er to save the wear and tear on that beauty.

Sha-bam!

1030277-aaf.jpg

THP Staffer will still make event trips, but I needed a day-to-day'er to save the wear and tear on that beauty.
That is one good looking bag. Great choice by you. 14 way divider will be a part of my bag purchase this year, just have to find the right one at the right price.

That is one good looking bag. Great choice by you. 14 way divider will be a part of my bag purchase this year, just have to find the right one at the right price.

If not for the trade in funds, I'd never have spring for one in this range. I'm way too cheap. LOL

If not for the trade in funds, I'd never have spring for one in this range. I'm way too cheap. LOL
Same. I was considering this one til I saw the price tag and the fact it's not cheaper anywhere. With the credit bonus though, it pays for itself.

Toad...how's the bag? I'm thinking about submitting an offer on ebay for one
Ah crap. I took pics of the strapping and forgot to post it. The bag itself is (seems, at least) a ton lighter than the ORG bag. It's also a lot narrower. The big side pockets aren't as big and won't hold as much, either, but if that's not a concern, it's otherwise perfectly functional. There are three big pockets stacked up in front. They are all pretty large. I don't carry tons of garbage so basically they're like half empty right now. All I have in one is a box of THP tees, THP Flix tool, and some random other tools and ball markers. The middle one is holding my bug spray, SPF, chap stick, and a couple Gripe singles. The bottom one, presuming is a ball pouch, is large and I'll never fill it even 1/2 way with balls. Right now I have around 9-12 balls, my glove, a plastic ball marking tool, and pens, and there's tons of room left. Like I said, the side pockets, with full length zips, are not quite as large. You could get a thin rain suit or windbreaker in one, or maybe a shoe on each side (I use a shoe bag). There is also a medium and small pocket on each side. Those are standard size, with the exception of the valuables pouch which is pretty big and even sub-divided inside by a divider of material and the top is labeled cell phone while the bottom says valuables. It points forward nicely and has a slight downward angle to hold everything when you unzip.
OH, the zippers. They are "light", meaning it takes VERY little effort on the pulls to get them open. I hung the THP towel on one, dry, and it still pulled the zip down. Something to make sure of when hanging stuff; dont use the pulls. The towel ring is big.

The beauty is the cart strap design. I tossed it on the cart, a typical EZ GO, and as you can see, the strap lines up perfectly with the slots. It goes in one, under the handle, into the other and through the lock quite easily and you can really pull the bag very tight up against the cart. I have no doubt you could roll the cart ten times and your bag ain't moving. As yo can see, you can barely even tell the strap is there; it kind of looks like part of the bag.

IMG_0181_zps14f6d75a.jpg

IMG_0182_zpscc7b48ce.jpg

I can take more pics of the pockets and stuff if you want. The front panel of the ball pouch zips off for personalization. I think I'm going to get a Snap-hookz thing to make hanging stuff off of it better with those weak zippers. NOTE: Not ONE zipper came open on its own during the one round so far, that is after I took the towel off.

Again, very light.
Very suitable pockets unless you're a complete pack-rat. And all pockets are accessible once on cart.
The top, as shown in a previous pic, works well, I just need to figure out if I like my current setup.
Cirrus_Setup_zpsc94bd9c1.jpg

PS I have a SuperStroke 2.0 and it fits fine, with some room to spare.
PPS I'm looking at this picture and wondering why I set it up this way.

Nice write-up Toad. This one is intriguing.

Not going to be investing in a new bag this year, but If I was I would be looking at either the Callaway Aqua Dry or a Wilson Nexus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Toad. The 2014 version is on the bay for $114 obo and the 2015 version for $150 I believe. I like the colors of the 2015 version better but if I can get an offer of sub $100 accepted I will get over the color differences!

I'm going to try to hit up EW tomorrow and hope to see one in person first. My OCD makes it hard to buy a bag sight unseen.

well neither dick's nor Edwin watts had the Cirrus bag. Looks like I might just submit a low ball offer and see what happens. or wait until spring and hope for more stock and maybe lower prices.

on a side note, I saw that sun mountain four five bag at dick's and it is SHARP! If I were in the market for a stand bag that would be high on the list.

In between a Sun Mountain and a Nike for the new season as my current bag is nearing the end of its life :(

Saturday.

1030277-aaf.jpg

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Love it.

DSC_0529_zpspomcoeiv.jpg

DSC_0531_zpszcuuwe28.jpg

DSC_0530_zpscewlvff9.jpg

Awesome!

Gamer Bag for 2015

I just saw this one today in our local golf store... It looks SO good in-person! Perfect size, nice top, the color looks fantastic too! Oooo! I could game this one, easily!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423272102.771145.jpg

Ive been looking to go a little smaller than my mini staff and knew what I wanted but of course its not sold in the states. So thanks to a certain website and some help from Kang this showed up today. My 2015 bag.

34b79a5dcea99557e8aa435a6f4f8b17.jpg

508f5b93f4dca0f7ad2023b1dbd30ada.jpg

06565460509f6816f903e0289c1029e1.jpg

I think its even nicer in person and exactly what I was looking for. Very happy with the purchase!

Ive been looking to go a little smaller than my mini staff and knew what I wanted but of course its not sold in the states. So thanks to a certain website and some help from Kang this showed up today. My 2015 bag.

I think its even nicer in person and exactly what I was looking for. Very happy with the purchase!

this bag is awesome!! When I get my new J15's, I'm leaning towards this bag as well even tho no 14 way top.

this bag is awesome!! When I get my new J15's, I'm leaning towards this bag as well even tho no 14 way top.
Do it! Ive gotten use to this style top with my current bag. The woode top is actually my favorite though.

had it on the course yet? any thoughts?

does it have the cart strap pass thru and have you had it on a cart to see if it is stable by chance? I hate my hoofer on a cart, it falls all over itself.

You better bring this to KY!

I just saw this one today in our local golf store... It looks SO good in-person! Perfect size, nice top, the color looks fantastic too! Oooo! I could game this one, easily!View attachment 18595

This is my current bag and it's such a fantastic bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

had it on the course yet? any thoughts?

does it have the cart strap pass thru and have you had it on a cart to see if it is stable by chance? I hate my hoofer on a cart, it falls all over itself.

Love it. Doesn't have the pass through, but I'll just put it on sideways like I do any other stand bag.

It doesn't have the nostalgia of my beloved THP Staffer, but its saving that one so it makes me smile in a different way. Much more balanced weight carry for me, love the strap adjustment/auto-fit thing. Easy retract on the legs. Its a good carry.

Back