Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

Oh, I'm in the hogs got worked in the update camp. They're just a little dumber than before. Same with the queen. She's pretty off with some of her decision making...
You just have to learn how the hogs path, and thrn take out the giant bomb locations, either with balloons, or a surgical hog attack etc. Watch the latest One Hive video, lots of TH10 hog attacks, even when everyone thinks its not possible. Those are some of the top war clans in the game.

Nice. And you're still a hog fan? What is your typical troop composition?
It all varies based on the base, anywhere between 15 and 30 hogs.

Oh, I'm in the hogs got worked in the update camp. They're just a little dumber than before. Same with the queen. She's pretty off with some of her decision making...

Queen LOVES walls... LOL!!

I will say that it is total BS that after all defenses are down that hogs don't fight back vs defending queen like they do vs the defending king. They will ignore her and just get picked off one by one.

I will say that it is total BS that after all defenses are down that hogs don't fight back vs defending queen like they do vs the defending king. They will ignore her and just get picked off one by one.
If you arent taking down the queen before starting your main attack you are hurting yourself badly

If you arent taking down the queen before starting your main attack you are hurting yourself badly

So, you send in the kill squad? I have contemplated it but at TH9 with hound/loon she doesn't concern me too much. I was more referring to my clan mates the do use hogs.

I've seem the queen do some amazing moves when it comes to avoiding taking out a building and instead working on some walls that she could have easily gone around.

So, you send in the kill squad? I have contemplated it but at TH9 with hound/loon she doesn't concern me too much. I was more referring to my clan mates the do use hogs.
Hound/loon it kinda depends on the base, but with hogs, not taking out the queen is suidice. But I usually I do it no matter what. If you arent 3 starring 85% of th9s with the hound/loon startegy then id say you are doing something wrong. Its so over powered right now, it might be worth looking up GoLaLoon on youtube and transition to that.

Hound/loon it kinda depends on the base, but with hogs, not taking out the queen is suidice. But I usually I do it no matter what. If you arent 3 starring 85% of th9s with the hound/loon startegy then id say you are doing something wrong. Its so over powered right now, it might be worth looking up GoLaLoon on youtube and transition to that.

I've watched some. They typically target the Q and 1 air D. I haven't messed around yet but, honestly, I feel my 4 hound, 16 balloon, 10 minion comp is better than what I watch. My K and castle handles their castle. Your 85% is probably close. If air D is deep and centered I'll usually switch to ground troops.

I've watched some. They typically target the Q and 1 air D. I haven't messed around yet but, honestly, I feel my 4 hound, 16 balloon, 10 minion comp is better than what I watch. My K and castle handles their castle. Your 85% is probably close. If air D is deep and centered I'll usually switch to ground troops.
Yea the quad hound is solid, but as a general rule I take out the queen in all my raids, she ruins tooo many.

I'm in the mood for war now!!!!

Halfway to 5. It'll be nice for mids and lowers, they can donate and take some stress off the highs who try to fill orders and still cook their own attacks.

Halfway to 5. It'll be nice for mids and lowers, they can donate and take some stress off the highs who try to fill orders and still cook their own attacks.
Yep, it makes my farming hard at times trying to farm and dish out troops at the same time

What is your strategy vs infernos? I find multi-target less troublesome than single. They typically are around air d and pop my hounds before my balloons can get to them.

What is your strategy vs infernos? I find multi-target less troublesome than single. They typically are around air d and pop my hounds before my balloons can get to them.
Single targets make me laugh, I just send hogs all day since you can still heal them, multis I just mame sure that the direction I come in from has a quick line to the inferno and rage them onto it. Many times I can take one out when I send in the golems, and heroes to take out an air defense, the queen, and castle. But I tzke out the castle with lightning

Single targets make me laugh, I just send hogs all day since you can still heal them, multis I just mame sure that the direction I come in from has a quick line to the inferno and rage them onto it. Many times I can take one out when I send in the golems, and heroes to take out an air defense, the queen, and castle. But I tzke out the castle with lightning

I can see hogs working vs single but you can't heal inferno damage...

I can see hogs working vs single but you can't heal inferno damage...
You cant heal the units being targetted, so on singles thats only 1 hog at a time, swarm it with 10 hogs and u might lose 3 tops.

I've seen mostly hounds come in, freeze spell on the infernos, and then in come loons with rage and heal.

Or, drop bounce, freeze, let everyone hop on it except the stupid pekka

I've seen mostly hounds come in, freeze spell on the infernos, and then in come loons with rage and heal.

Or, drop bounce, freeze, let everyone hop on it except the stupid pekka

I don't have freeze yet so as those singles amp up they are popping my hounds too fast!

I don't have freeze yet so as those singles amp up they are popping my hounds too fast!

Ahh. I'll keep an eye out on what I see people do without freezes and let you know what seems to work well. That sucks, those few seconds are live savers from what I've watched.

Ahh. I'll keep an eye out on what I see people do without freezes and let you know what seems to work well. That sucks, those few seconds are live savers from what I've watched.
Rage, rage, and more rage. Or use golems to tank for the hounds

Back