Christmas Presents - What Did You Get?!

gmmerrell

Reaction score
Handicap
OK, lots of people open presents on Christmas day while some start tonight or Christmas Eve (or perhaps earlier or later if you have family scheduling problems). So, let us know what you got or get throughout the next few days! Anything cool? Was it what you were hoping for? Any new golf goodies? Post pics if you got em!

I normally get nothing. It is all about others with me.

I normally get nothing. It is all about others with me.

I'm with you there HG, I love seeing people's face light up when they open the gifts I got them, especially my nephew and niece :angel:

Thanks to THP, I won 10 boxes of Snell MTB balls this year, so those definitely will light some faces of my family and friends :banana:

Since I am golfing this morning and it is really cold, the wife gave me a nice Nike thermal fleece. :clapp:

I won't know until tomorrow if the family bought me any golf related items, or if they even know what golf related items I might like and actually use. Nevertheless, after I finished buying gifts for everyone I still had a few Christmas dollars left over so I used it to buy myself a Odyssey X-Act Chipper to use on those shots where I almost made it to the green but am still a bit short. Normally I would use my 7i for such shots and do well with it but I'm gonna see if this chipper works on the course as good for me as it did in practice.

Im really hoping I get some Snell balls. I've been a very good boy donating hundreds of balls this year to various golfers across the country. I was even nice enough to make it a game for them as I hid them throughout native grass, woods and the bottom of ponds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got a recliner so far, I've wanted one for a while and gotta say, I'm officially an old dude.

I got a recliner so far, I've wanted one for a while and gotta say, I'm officially an old dude.

Jealous. When we finally move in a year or so I totally want a nice recliner. We have no room for one in our house now.

So far, a nice Gladiator workbench and rolling cabinet for the garage. A dozen Callaway supersofts, which is another type of ball I've been interested in trying out.

For my Xmas Eve present I received two Oakley Golf Polos. I like the material and patterns should be fun to rock this next year.

Jealous. When we finally move in a year or so I totally want a nice recliner. We have no room for one in our house now.

Man they are comfortable, definitely worth the money when you get a bigger home man. Still can't believe I have one lol.

The Doc got me a new pair of square toe Justin boots, new fitbit, and fancy shaving accessories.

My fiancé helped me buy a new guitar amp a few weeks back! Got a few gift cards as well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have no idea what others have gotten me, hopefully not much, but I know what I got myself...a decent looking winter casual dress jacket at the Gap outlet for $45.

Dude, I've had a recliner in my living room since I was 23 years old…and I ain't getting out of that thing for sheeeet.

We usually wait until tomorrow morning to open gifts (I still like to old tradition...what can I say), but usually just some clothes nothing major. My wife didn't know it but she got me a new RTX 3.0 that was delivered yesterday...WOW it was so thoughtful of her!!

I made Mrs. Claus get me a new Bushnell rangefinder. I can't wait to see the kids faces when I open it.?

We usually wait until tomorrow morning to open gifts (I still like to old tradition...what can I say), but usually just some clothes nothing major. My wife didn't know it but she got me a new RTX 3.0 that was delivered yesterday...WOW it was so thoughtful of her!!

Sounds like me. My wife actually puts a moratorium on my online purchases once thanksgiving starts since I have zero patience.

I've never asked for much for Christmas so my wife usually has to come up with her own ideas for me. Well she absolutely nailed it this year. So happy with these...

ce3342dfebd574df570b3467150b825c.jpg

Got me some Zero Restriction winter golf gloves!!!

Fiancés parents got us a new 50" smart tv. Solid.

I bought an XR16 3 wood and an 816d 3 wood during the Callaway BOGO sale for the kids to give to me on Christmas. I've played a round or 2 with the XR16 but the kids don't know :)

wife got me a one blade. Who knows if there is more haha, we're traveling and it's a bit of a pain to haul it all around.

I bought myself a Bushnell V4 for Christmas. Pretty damn excited about that one.

My presents were purchased shortly after we bought our house. 6 Klipsch bookshelf speakers, center speaker and sub plus a subwoofer. She has a little something for me to open tomorrow which I'm pretty sure are a new pair of slippers.

I got an early Christmas present from myself.

Finished my last class with an A and have now finished my Bachelors degree in Business.

So tired of school...

Back