THP Call Outs Returning in 2017

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
They were a ton of fun to follow last year as THPers hit their local course together and participated in something called THP Call Outs. Just a heads up that they will be returning in 2017 and all of the details will be coming early in the year. For those that did not know about these and want to see what it's all about from last year, click here.

image1-L-S.jpg

awesome. I didn't get to do this and will definitely do it in 2017

This is great. I didn't call anyone out this year but I will in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great to hear, I've got some unfinished business with someone.

Great to hear. They were a lot of fun

Might have to come out of retirement

Awesome!

Hey @J4U, you arent hiding from me this year!

More fun from THP, what else would you expect???

Make it so hippie!
Ok old man, but no more "I gotta travel for work again" excuses. Ironbridge needs some OGDP in it's life!

Maybe i'll have to find a local victim..errr opponent this year for a little fun!

There's a couple newly active locals I should give a #THPCallout to, would be nice to meet them.

Glad this is coming back. I need to find a way to get in on it this year.

Rambler ready to go 0-2 against me?

I saw this one coming, what with you helping win #TheGrandaddy and all. I think you might still be flying too high from that experience, though. #TimeToComeCrashingDown :clown:

I bet dean wants a rematch :)

I love this. I had 3 callouts last year and only went 1-2... Canadan and Rambler I'm looking for revenge!!! 2 loses in one day left a scar lol!! I blame Ohio weather....:alien:

This is awesome. I'm 0-2 unfortunately but 2-2 isn't terrible. Who wants some?

I didn't get to partake in the call outs last year. I need to make it happen in 2017.

I think we need to team up and take a couple THPers down in 2017. Obviously not a sanctioned callout, but it needs to happen.
Do I get to pick my teammate? I am willing to take that challenge.

I am glad to see this is back. Not playing well for a good portion of the year, I was hoping I could get another chance at this.

Back