bluetooth headphones

Thought I'd share, Plantronic Backbeat Go 2 for $37.89 at Walmart. Choose in store pickup, because it's out of stock online.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Plantronics-BackBeat-GO-2-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset/37347727

This is what I have. I used them mowing yesterday. Battery was not at full power when I started but they almost made it the whole 2.5 hours. It was so nice not having a cord to deal with getting caught by tree limbs and such. I dont know what expected battery life is but they will be fully charged next week when I mow and the only thing that could disappoint is if they dont last the whole time.

Of course they were a gift so if they dont last I'm not really out anything, lol.

Two words..Arm Band for your phone
I use something similar and love them! Of course my gym just implemented a new "no gym bag on the gym floor" rule so I can't just keep my phone in my bag anymore, I have to carry it around with me which is a bit annoying, but not having to actually plug into my phone is still great!

Now that a problem. Is it neoprene

It is, I just don't like how constricting it feels on my arm. Plus I sweat A LOT at the gym and it gets itchy and slips. I just don't like it. Fortunately I can place my phone on the treadmill, bench or floor next to me and it's fine. They said the bags were becoming a safety hazard because people were tripping on them. Seems like some weird BS rule to me, but whatever, rules are rules.

It is, I just don't like how constricting it feels on my arm. Plus I sweat A LOT at the gym and it gets itchy and slips. I just don't like it. Fortunately I can place my phone on the treadmill, bench or floor next to me and it's fine. They said the bags were becoming a safety hazard because people were tripping on them. Seems like some weird BS rule to me, but whatever, rules are rules.

You tell them you're the freaking CEO and make your own rules!

I have the Galaxy Gear Live watch, so I upload a few gigs of songs directly to the watch and it pairs directly to my bluetooth headphones. It's a life saver in the gym, I can leave my phone in a locker and still have tunes without carrying anything with me.

Here's what I've done, at least for weights. Put your phone in the arm band, and then put the arm band around your water bottle. Phone stays with you, don't have to carry it, and don't sweat on the band.

Here's what I've done, at least for weights. Put your phone in the arm band, and then put the arm band around your water bottle. Phone stays with you, don't have to carry it, and don't sweat on the band.

That's pretty much what I do, except I keep my phone next to the water bottle. As long as I keep everything near each other then I shouldn't forget anything. I used to have a great case that clipped to my pants by just sliding into the waistband. I wish I could find that again.

Not sure if it would fit the budget, but my wife swears by her Beats Bluetooth earbuds.

If your looking for something cheaper these are pretty cheap and have overall good reviews on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Soundpeats-Li...8&qid=1426817287&sr=8-3&keywords=Q7+bluetooth
I will vouch for these. I was very freaking impressed with the sound for such inexpensive buds. And the cable is just about tangle-proof. They come with about a dozen different sized adapter things for your ears so they can hook in and stay put. I wore them around the house and made dinner and they stayed firm, will have to try them on the course.

Jaybird bluebuds X for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a pair of the LG tone Ultra headphones and they work great, I wear them playing, practicing and even on my motorcycle....they can be found pretty cheap these days too.

here is another deal of the day:
[h=1]Vaas Stereo BT Earphones $19[/h]
159030.jpg

http://www.dailysteals.com/p/52365?...ail&utm_term=0_df9b59ce87-a48dde13bc-30995329

Back