The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets deal in facts rather than nonsense for a second.

As of this year, Seattle has had more arrests since 2010 ( when truther Carroll came on board) than all but 4 teams in the NFL.
Only Bengals, Bears, Vikings and Bucs had more.

Wilson's contract will be very different from Kaepernick, IMO. Much more guaranteed money for Wilson.
The numbers will be similar but I agree it will be structured and suited to render more cap space to keep talent on the defensive side of the ball signed and locked up.

As of this year, Seattle has had more arrests since 2010 ( when truther Carroll came on board) than all but 4 teams in the NFL.
The Niners ain't in there anywhere??

Very interesting.. Certainly looks like Carroll doesn't have such a tight collar on these guys.

Look, as a Colts fan... I want Suh standing in the middle of our defense.

I want a player with a nasty edge that opposing teams fear.

The Niners ain't in there anywhere??

Please read the post. THose teams had MORE arrests. The Niners had the same amount.

THis is your exact post.

As funny as it seems Pete actually has a pretty tight collar on our players. We let them be themselves and it reduces off the field incidents and arrests which we've had none lately.

I know the facts get in the way sometimes, but the last few posts are so far out there its hysterical.

Any fan should want Suh in the middle of their defense. Imagine him next to McCoy in Tampa? Would never happen though

I don't think you could afford him and Luck and then pay talent around the two of them...

Please read the post. THose teams had MORE arrests. The Niners had the same amount.

THis is your exact post.

As funny as it seems Pete actually has a pretty tight collar on our players. We let them be themselves and it reduces off the field incidents and arrests which we've had none lately.

I know the facts get in the way sometimes, but the last few posts are so far out there its hysterical.
http://m.bizjournals.com/dayton/new...mong-nfl-teams-with-most.html?page=all&r=full

According to this we aren't top 5 but it goes back 10 years.

Again, you said the coach kept a tight leash on players to limit off field issues.
The stats I gave were for his tenure as coach. Why would stats from before he got there matter?

I know that facts are getting in the way here, but we try to stick to them on THP as much as possible.

I don't think you could afford him and Luck and then pay talent around the two of them...

Not saying we could... I am just saying, I would LOVE to have him.

Technically, they definitely can afford him... but they have some big contracts coming up (Castonzo, Luck, TY, Dwayne Allen/Coby Fleener)

The Colts have $45MM in cap space and thats prior to cutting guys that I would bet are cut.

Yep, a Stanford grad and a great attitude.

You're the one that mentioned keeping egos in check, his degree and charity work aside, I don't think there's a bigger egomaniac in the league.

You're the one that mentioned keeping egos in check, his degree and charity work aside, I don't think there's a bigger egomaniac in the league.
Does the name Tom Brady mean anything to you?? His ego is way worse imo.

As a person who doesn't have a dog in the fight (not a fan of either team) it isn't even close. Sherman is the most egotistical guy in the NFL by a large margin to me

It is hard to know someone's ego besides what they do on the field and how they act on camera.

For example... I am a Yankees fan and I have met Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez. Sat beside them in a restaurant in NYC on separate occasions. Jeter was the biggest DB you have ever met. I vividly remember him walking out of the restaurant and a kid asking for his autograph and he muttered "GD, get away".

I also remember ARod signing autographs and pausing (during dinner) to take pics with fans.

I don't care for Tom Brady, but care to explain why?
I've never seen him on the field pointing to mistakes by Manning to show that he is the better QB... something we saw your buddy doing in the very last game they played.

Sherman is as egotistical as they come.

It is hard to know someone's ego besides what they do on the field and how they act on camera.

For example... I am a Yankees fan and I have met Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez. Sat beside them in a restaurant in NYC on separate occasions. Jeter was the biggest DB you have ever met. I vividly remember him walking out of the restaurant and a kid asking for his autograph and he muttered "GD, get away".

I also remember ARod signing autographs and pausing (during dinner) to take pics with fans.

You can't say anything negative about Jeter, he is a saint (close sarcastic statement)

You can't say anything negative about Jeter, he is a saint (close sarcastic statement)

That is the way he is thought of by Yankee fans for sure... and most of baseball folks. Ive came in contact with him during warm ups and as I said at the restaurant. He was a complete jerk.

Had to double check a sec and make sure I hadn't stumbled into ncaa thread

I'm not a Patriot or Tom Brady fan, but saying his ego is bigger than Richard Sherman? I don't see that at all. I could see Mike Wallace as a fair comparison though.

(ignore the avatar)

Patty Mac is at it again. Future GM of the Colts! I do not want Andre Johnson, but you have to love it.

I don't care for Tom Brady, but care to explain why?
I've never seen him on the field pointing to mistakes by Manning to show that he is the better QB... something we saw your buddy doing in the very last game they played.

Sherman is as egotistical as they come.
His ego is different than RS but no less egomaniac. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back