Live Driver Testing - Come Join Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently looking at flights, can I come even if I cant try the drivers?

currently looking at flights, can I come even if I cant try the drivers?

While I would normally say yes, this one really is about the testing. I will check on LH heads, but currently do not have any at HQ. With so many THP Events out there however, I am sure others will be perfect for you.

good group of guys. wish i could make this one. looking forward to following along.

Looking forward to seeing you again Wake. Should be another great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to be a part of it, but I've got Pre Cana scheduled for that weekend. Happy wife, happy life.

Now if you have it at either Streamsong or Bellacolina, that would warrant a reschedule!

It's pretty easy to do a driver testing it any course, I'm not so sure why we would need to go all the way to those courses at this time a year? :confused2:

While I would normally say yes, this one really is about the testing. I will check on LH heads, but currently do not have any at HQ. With so many THP Events out there however, I am sure others will be perfect for you.

all right, I will wait till june in Pittsburgh to play with you guys then, and I will keep hoping for the Legacy ;)

It's pretty easy to do a driver testing it any course, I'm not so sure why we would need to go all the way to those courses at this time a year? :confused2:
Because they are awesome!

But their prices are not

Man this would be so much fun!

Flights are cheap, you have nothing to do on a Saturday coming up do you?
The flight isn't the problem, it's the busy work this month! But that's all the more money for my THP travels this year to some invitationals...

As people sign up can you post their handicap and swing speed?

Reason I ask is somebody hitting the ball with a 115 mph swing speed and plays to scratch means diddley for me.

Curious what a 15 cap, 90's swing speed guy has to say about the new gear. What lofts and flexes , etc.

Reason I ask is somebody hitting the ball with a 115 mph swing speed and plays to scratch means diddley for me.

Curious what a 15 cap, 90's swing speed guy has to say about the new gear. What lofts and flexes , etc.

We will have plenty of those, I assure you.
Another option is when we host the event in Ohio, come on out and try some drivers with us.

Live Driver Testing - Come Join Us

I'm currently playing a 19.2 but my swing speed with my driver is closer to 95-100 mph if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am cracking up picturing this event. On some tees you are going to hear 4 people hitting the Knuth High Heat. I hope we pick out a course that doesn't have a noise ordinance.

I am cracking up picturing this event. On some tees you are going to hear 4 people hitting the Knuth High Heat. I hope we pick out a course that doesn't have a noise ordinance.
but Spicoli isn't here to make the rest of us mortals feel bad

Can't be the dollar, I bet those using the shooting range would complain about all of the racket we were making.

Still a few more spots available for those that want to join in.

Where's Pete?

I will be looking forward to hearing the feedback from group. Sounds like it should be a great time.

My swing speed is in the upper 90s (ish), dont worry dude, we'll get you some solid feedback, for sure.

My swing speed is in the upper 90s (ish), dont worry dude, we'll get you some solid feedback, for sure.

If there is one constant in the world, its that you at a testing event, will make sure everybody gets proper feedback.

If there is one constant in the world, its that you at a testing event, will make sure everybody gets proper feedback.
by proper feedback do you mean heckling Wake while he's on the tee?

I will do my best. Looking forward to this!
by proper feedback do you mean heckling Wake while he's on the tee?
This will occur as well as some solid feedback on drivers.

Going to check on the date, but I should be good for the 21st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back