Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Harry. Repeat. Congrats all

Congrats Team Harry and congrats to Nebgolfer!!

Congrats to Team Harry and my buddy Ryan!!!!

Team whoever has Harry just keeps on ticking. Man just can't lose. Congrats to #TeamHarry. If he was a horse he win the Triple Crown, Twice.

Well done everyone, for an absolutely epic weekend of good golf, better times, and amazing coverage!

Congrats team Harry! And a huuuuuge congrats to Neb!

Congrats to Team Harry and NebGolfer. Great job guys. Man Candy for all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be taking all of the photos and putting them together in a video montage for recap in a couple of days. Soak it all in everybody, you were just part of one of the best THP Events ever hosted.

I will be taking all of the photos and putting them together in a video montage for recap in a couple of days. Soak it all in everybody, you were just part of one of the best THP Events ever hosted.
I agree. This whole event from beginning to the end was a home run!

Congrats to Team Harry and the MVP, Nebgolfer, on punching his ticket to the big ticket, #TheGrandaddy. This was an incredible follow and the winning team killed it on Singles Sunday! Congrats again, glad you all had an amazing time.

Congrats Team Harry and one hell of a job by Ryan aka NebGolfer #MVP!!!

That will be awesome, looking forward to seeing the vid. Congrats again to everyone, especially Ryan. Well done folks.

Hey ladies...... Fooooocus!!

baab1c60e7bc43db3fa213c7ac573572.jpg

That is an everyday occurrence. #HardWorking

Congrats #TeamHarry! Way to bring it home. Ryan, nicely done mr MVP! And DHartmann playing great too, taking down formidable opponents both days. Well done!

I will put up a full recap on Tuesday or Wednesday after I get home, but for now I'd just like to say thanks to both THP and Callaway. This was my first event and I couldn't have had more fun (ok, maybe slightly more fun if Ryan wouldn't have thrown me such a beat down today). Seriously though, I had an absolutely phenomenal time and met a bunch of fabulous people. I can't emphasize enough how grateful I am to have had the chance to be part of this event.

Finally got my phone back and charged up. Man what an amazing time Time4tim and I were AS the last 2 holes with a putt on 18 to decide the tie or win. We both made our putts for what has to be the most thrilling game of golf I've ever played. He was up as much as 3 then I was up by 2 and he cut it down to AS on 17. So much fun when points are one the line every hole but to have it AS again into 18 was amazing.

So proud of #TeamHarry for putting together a great comeback and NebGolfer for an MVP performance! Honestly though, everyone was great. I was so impressed and taken back by how down to earth the Zoo Crew was. Those guys just get it, and they had as much fun as we did. It's one thing to say it, but you can feel the awesomeness all weekend long.

Huge thanks to JB, Morgan and Callaway. Harry and Chad seemed to like the "V"s on my screen name but felt I needed more V's in the bag lol. Will definitely be doing that after hitting Chads clubs.

Hanging out in the hotel with NebGolfer, Dhartman and Puttin4bird; MVP isn't the best thing to happen to him today! Wifey is PREGNANT ! So incredible, congrats man.

Last edited:
Hanging out in the hotel with NebGolfer, Dhartman and Puttin4bird; MVP isn't the best thing to happen to him today! Wifey is PREGANANT! So incredible, congrats man.
Mvp was awesome.... But Neb is fricken speechless right now.... Congrats to him and his wife!

Can't wait to watch!!!

Congrats to #TeamHarry and Neb for capturing the MVP and punching his ticket to #TheGrandaddy. Even bigger congrats to Neb on the new addition; what a day!

Hanging out in the hotel with NebGolfer, Dhartman and Puttin4bird; MVP isn't the best thing to happen to him today! Wifey is PREGANANT! So incredible, congrats man.

It there anything this man cannot do from a golf course? Amazing!!!

Congrats Ryan!

Talk about taking prep to another level...congrats MVP daddy!

Congrats to Team Harry!!!

Congrats Team Harry and Neb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back