Greetings from Japan

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

If I had to pay that to play golf each time, I'm not sure I'd play at all. I'd be at the short courses with the rest of the cheap asses. lol

Glad you're here!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I've always wanted to visit Japan, and wow that course looks amazing.

It was every bit as amazing as it looks in that photo. I've only been lucky enough to play it once, but $300 a round I don't see myself going again any time soon.

Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you have some less expensive places to play, and let's face it - getting work on your short game is never a bad idea.

I don't think it is any coincidence that I always shot my best scores around times when I was spending a lot of time on the short courses.

Welcome to THP, the courses sound amazing in Japan. Hopefully one day I will get there and can squeeze in a round. The short course idea sounds awesome. Are they lighted at night?

Every one I have been to was lighted. Some better than others. There is no daylight savings here so even in the middle of summer it is dark by 7:30pm, so it would be impossible to squeeze in a round after work if they weren't lighted.

Welcome sir, what part of Japan are you living. My mother is Japan as was my Obachan (grandmother). I will take my family one day, I need them to know part of where they come from.

I live in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, which is about 3 hours west of Tokyo. It is the headquarter city for Suzuki, Yamaha, Roland, and Kawai Musical. Hamamatsu is also the city where Honda Motor Company was founded.

Welcome to THP. Sorry your golf is so expensive, but your quality and availability of sushi vs ours must make up for it.

I think you may have uncovered my reason for staying.

Side note - I just found the Multi-Quote Reply feature.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I'd love to visit Japan someday. I've been fascinated with it ever since I read Shogun by James Clavell.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I'd love to visit Japan someday. I've been fascinated with it ever since I read Shogun by James Clavell.

If you go to the right places it can feel like you've taken a trip in a time machine.

Welcome Ashitanojoe

Back