Do You Want to #BeATourPlayer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Being a sponsored tour player is about being a part of a brand. THP is going to make a THPer a tour player a few times this year and today we launch a fun contest where the winner gets the treatment from Cleveland Golf.

PGA_WALL-L.jpg

The Sponsorship (Prizes)
For many tour players, Cleveland RTX-3 wedges are sought after and if you are lucky, you will get a full set of them. To go along with that, their tour players show off the brand proudly so the winner will get a tour hat and multiple gloves to make sure that they are always looking the part on the course. Finally, those wedges are fantastic, but you need to be able to show off the right ball falling into the cup to everybody watching, so multiple dozen of the new Srixon Z-STAR or Z-STAR XV will be arriving as well.

Everything you need to fit in perfectly as a tour player with THP and Cleveland Golf.

How To Enter
Being a tour player is all about representing the brand properly. You're job will be to tell the world why you want to win this contest and #BeATourPlayer. You can do it one of three ways.
1. Send a Tweet on Twitter and it must include @THPGolf @ClevelandGolf #BeATourPlayer and the reason.
2. Make a Post on Facebook and include @THPFan @ClevelandGolf #BeATourPlayer a link to this thread and the reason
3. Put a picture on Instagram and in the photo tag @THPGolf @ClevelandGolf use the hashtag #BeATourPlayer

Then to finish it up, all you have to do is post in this thread, with your handle for the social media channel you used and you are good to go. Ya never know, maybe THP and Cleveland Golf will recognize you as #BeATourPlayer winner...

Rules
Entry must be received by Friday Feb 17th, 2017
One entry per person
Contest open to all THPers (signup is easy and free)
Shipping of prize is free for Albatross Club Members only. If you are not a member, but want to become one, click here for more information.

Good luck everybody. We are going to #BeATourPlayer together this year!

Very cool contest. Best of luck everybody. All set with my clubs for now, but look forward to following along.

Wow...there's a lot of awesome in one post.

Last edited:
If you do all three forms of social media, which should you choose?

#TEAMSNELL aka #TeamGreen

Great contest. Awesome prize. Easy to enter. Doesn't get much sweeter than that. BTW...these wedges are legit!

• Admin
If you do all three forms of social media, which should you choose?

#TEAMSNELL aka #TeamGreen

Whichever one you would like, or do all three for some THP love : )

I'm already gaming RTX3s and ZStars so I'm going to pass on entering the contest so another THPer can experience some fabulous Cleveland/Srixon gear. I gave this a shoutout at Twitter (@tequila4kapp), but again not an entry.

Thanks THP and Cleveland!

Twitter: @ChaseUK02

I am entered and extremely excited for this contest. my twitter handle is @MikeBurnham18.

This is awesome. Time to get busy!

Excellent contest! I entered on Twitter, @russtopherb.

Thanks for the opportunity THP and Cleveland/Srixon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
what a fantastic prize pack! entering is easy enough, good luck everyone

Sure I'd like to be a tour player
Twitter @RBerm

Thank you THP and Cleveland Golf/Srixon

Great contest #beatourplayer @timmietweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty set with my Cleveland wedges but can't wait to see who gets this awesome package. I'll make sure to spread the word, but no entry for me. Good luck guys!

So awesome, entry in! I have REALLY wanted to check these wedges out. It seems like they have quite the following on THP. I love Vokey's, but am 110% open to any performance improvements, which it sounds like people are saying these have! Fingers are crossed big time for this.

Thanks THP and Cleveland / Srixon Golf!!!

https://twitter.com/2012BFT/status/831872240660652032

Last edited:
Entered! @SmallvilleKC on Twitter.

Last edited:
Good luck everyone! I was lucky enough to get the star treatment from Cleveland/Srixon at the short game shootout, and everything mentioned is incredible!

These are going to be fun to follow along with!

Twitter: @IceyShanks

Back