Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deposit sent, can't wait to travel to Ohio, never been to that state yet!

Hopefully we don't disappoint! At least in June the weather should be pretty good. I actually like Ohio in June.

Haven't had a chance to chime in but I'm really looking forward to this event! I've heard good things about Longerberger (the baskets are expensive as s*!t so their course ought to be good) and JB spoke highly of the event last weekend.

The course is legit...I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys think of it that are playing it for first time

The course is legit...I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys think of it that are playing it for first time

I'll be one of them and I grew up less than an hour from it...whoops.

I've never played it either. Really looking forward to seeing if it holds true to the ranking

Will be my first time as well unless I head down in the next few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's the mini golf being played? I want to get in a few rounds so I can get my yardage book squared awayed!!!!!

I love the course. Lots of challenging holes. I think it's hole 8 which can be a lot of fun if your tee shot lands near the top of the hole. When you go to where you thought it landed its not there. Look 100 yards down the hill and it's almost at the green.

Another first timer here. Pretty pumped about it.

Where's the mini golf being played? I want to get in a few rounds so I can get my yardage book squared awayed!!!!!

Are you going to draw the windmill and the clown's mouth in the book or have you downloaded it from Putt-Putt, USA?

Yeah, here it is.

I hope I wasn't to late getting my email in, yesterday was pretty hectic at so and I forgot all about it.

I hope I wasn't to late getting my email in, yesterday was pretty hectic at so and I forgot all about it.

No sir, there are still spots open, so you should hear from GolferGal today.

No sir, there are still spots open, so you should hear from GolferGal today.

Sounds fantastic, it's going to be an awesome time.

I have always wanted to play Longaberger and Eaglesticks - I am realllly looking forward to this!

Same here! Grew up about 50 mins from there. Used to play Eagle Sticks all of the time.

Really intrigued by this event but can't make it work. Will be on work travel the Friday everything starts. Will be following along for sure!

This will be my first go at this course. I have admired it but never had the chance to play it.

I have always wanted to play Longaberger and Eaglesticks - I am realllly looking forward to this!
You will love Eaglesticks. We used to play it once a year every year back in the late 90s early 00s but I haven't been on it since then but it was fantastic. 78 was my best round there. If you can keep it in the fairway it is like playing off of carpet. Rough on the other hand is deep.

So is the Friday morning round going to be eaglesticks?

So is the Friday morning round going to be eaglesticks?
That's my plan and I'll also make sure if that doesn't work for people they can maybe play there sunday

Ok I'm down for what ever. Since its under an hour away!

That's my plan and I'll also make sure if that doesn't work for people they can maybe play there sunday
I might do the Sunday round Mike.

I'll be in for some of that for sure!

Yes there are still spots remaining for this one as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back