2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Tomorrow I will be spending part of the day with callaway and you will not want to miss this thread throughout the day.
Pretty sure you'll have no problems with obtaining a following tomorrow

Ah man is that In-and-out? I've never been to one as many times as I've been to Cali for work. On the east coast we have nothing but 5 guys and is the best I know lol.

Yes! Someone was cruising around mission beach today. So what did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah man is that In-and-out? I've never been to one as many times as I've been to Cali for work. On the east coast we have nothing but 5 guys and is the best I know lol.
Indeed it was, and I had a double double with fries, but only because I didn't know about all the secret options! There will be a return trip, possibly on the way to La Costa with Dhart if I can talk him into it.

Indeed it was, and I had a double double with fries, but only because I didn't know about all the secret options! There will be a return trip, possibly on the way to La Costa with Dhart if I can talk him into it.
No talking into needed..... It's been a LONG time since I've been able to visit that place!! Love the burgers! Wish they had better fries.

Tomorrow I will be spending part of the day with callaway and you will not want to miss this thread throughout the day.

I'll be checking faithfully between holes on the course.

Secret options you say? I haven't been to In N Out since high school, so I think a trip on the way to or from the airport might be in order. Or maybe both.

Im soo excited too follow along with this, its going to be amazing for you guys!

Hopefully be live posting as well : )
Will be following this one for sure. #ImWithChad can't wait to see the Throne change hands. Hey I have a Throne they could borrow.
38a12a7dd700940e138b953781773819.jpg

I think we have the hardware covered with some exceptional crystal trophies.

Had IN N OUT myself today...and yes, it was awesome as usual. We are down to counting on one hand the days until #TheKing. Next 2 days are going to be tough at work. Might have to do a half day on Thursday and then make my way down to San Diego.

Told you.

Your King teammate betrayed you -- and he doesn't own a 5W.

FACT

(Have fun!)

I'm sure they are outstanding. I will make one of these events and at least get to see it first hand someday soon.

Already looking forward to this.

I bet the ZooCrew is ready to get the King started -- at least Harry's half of the team.

No talking into needed..... It's been a LONG time since I've been able to visit that place!! Love the burgers! Wish they had better fries.

I'm in!!

Staying up to date tomorrow is going to be tough. Customer meetings again from 8-5. I only had about 10 minutes to myself today.

So, I'm just apologizing in advance for my absence. Looking forward to catching up tomorrow evening.

I will definitely be following along tomorrow and throughout the weekend. Lots to be excited about here.

8119f9d74941d6919592c1612cf5ad73.jpg

Final cleaning of the weapons before the battle begins.

Blasphemer! Do not diss the fries of In N Out! If you want to get wild mix a mouthful of fries with a slurp of chocolate shake. Magnificent!

Can't wait to follow along gents. Have fun and place that crown upon Chad's noble brow!

Big fan of fries in general, but for me their skinny sticks are just no match for some of the great fries you can find around town here.

In other news.... #TheKing is coming!

Blasphemer! Do not diss the fries of In N Out! If you want to get wild mix a mouthful of fries with a slurp of chocolate shake. Magnificent!

Last morning of work pre-#TheKing for me. Have to fake may way through for a few hours, then one final tune up round this afternoon, pack tomorrow morning, and I'm off to La Costa to meet some great people and have some great times while helping the crown find its way to its rightful owner.

Cant wait to follow along this weekend. Its going to be an awesome time out there with the #zoocrew

#ImWithHarry

Don't worry too much sir....The crown is already in the correct place! :)

Good luck with your prep though! We'll see you in a few days!

Last morning of work pre-#TheKing for me. Have to fake may way through for a few hours, then one final tune up round this afternoon, pack tomorrow morning, and I'm off to La Costa to meet some great people and have some great times while helping the crown find its way to its rightful owner.

Back