Cure Putters Review Thread

Rolled the RX3 today and really struggled with the speed on longer putts. Struggled getting the ball to hole and let myself some relatively long par putts. Alot of this was probably the result of my last couple ofrounds were on greens much faster.

As the round went on I got better and better with the control.

Have you maxed it out in weight? For me it wasn't until I maxed the weight on rx1 that my longer putts became better with distance/speed control.

Have you maxed it out in weight? For me it wasn't until I maxed the weight on rx1 that my longer putts became better with distance/speed control.
I haven't but may need to look at adding weight for the next round.

After upping the weight a bit I'm finding great success, one large, one small aluminum and one small steel seems to be the perfect combo for me. And with the SS 3.0 it's money. No 3 putts in 27 holes and I feel very confident with it, even my wife commented on my putting today. My playing partners joked about the screws yesterday, but after a few putts I think they'd love it with maybe a hair less weight. The few parts for the RX1tour are on their way, can't wait to tinker with that one and have a couple Cures to rotate!

Cure Putters Review Thread

It's been the opposite for me. I've added weight, up to 468grms now and I've been hitting putts passed the hole. Almost as if I have to make an abbreviated stroke to not hit it to hard. The added weight feels good but speed is now real hot off the face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't but may need to look at adding weight for the next round.

Definitely give it a try...I used a drill my instructor gave me for general practice putting. Place a ball 3' apart starting at 12' up to 24' at 4 positions around the hole(20 balls total) I did 12,3,6 and 9 o'clock and tried to get them to stop in a 3' circle.

i had initially had 491g in mine and would decelerate for fear of hitting to far...want es to max out to try it and see how it felt. IMO it was harder to decelerate with it maxed at 521 and the stroke felt much better. But distance was just a little off. After doing this drill twice and also another drill for short putts before that the comfort level came pretty quick and now I rarely hit a putt more than 1' past the hole unless I just misjudge a long putt and blast it a lil to hard

Had my worst performance to date with the RX2 yesterday. 34 putts with two 3 putts! Approach shots were horrendous thus leading to more putts. I think I might weight it up a little more tonight and practice with it before league on Wednesday. I absolutely love the SS 2.0 on it. I have more feel and my hands are in position every single time with the grip.

I did mishit a couple of the putts as well. I picked up putter a couple of times when I was taking my back swing causing me to hit it more off of the bottom. I have found that you can miss to the left and right on the face and have the same result but if you pick it up just a little you are going to miss short.

Off to the practice green to my stroke back online!

Had my worst performance to date with the RX2 yesterday. 34 putts with two 3 putts! Approach shots were horrendous thus leading to more putts. I think I might weight it up a little more tonight and practice with it before league on Wednesday. I absolutely love the SS 2.0 on it. I have more feel and my hands are in position every single time with the grip.

I did mishit a couple of the putts as well. I picked up putter a couple of times when I was taking my back swing causing me to hit it more off of the bottom. I have found that you can miss to the left and right on the face and have the same result but if you pick it up just a little you are going to miss short.

Off to the practice green to my stroke back online!
The SS really finishes it off nice for me, just feels and looks awesome!

Before RX1tour
aff7842a2c887961659eff5cee13c653.jpg

After, flat backplate and a bit more weight. Probably add some colored weights from my other putter when I put the straight shaft in. and the THP SS 2.0!
f644902cbd4c33e7a7090abb3678ba11.jpg

I really love the change to the flat back plate.

After, flat backplate and a bit more weight. Probably add some colored weights from my other putter when I put the straight shaft in. and the THP SS 2.0!

I really love the change to the flat back plate.

You're welcome.

And I'll be getting out at least once after work this week to play and the Cure putter is up to bat. We'll see how she rolls this time around!

I know there was a bit of talk of future cure models in ohio, these two photos popped up on their Facebook page today, pretty cool looking, "regular" models, can't wait to hear/see more!
11745336_835384453181270_476215577223029832_n.jpg
11742713_835384439847938_7337415595937389928_n.jpg

Interesting. I wonder if that may help change the mind of those who never gave this brand a chance based on looks alone

Interesting. I wonder if that may help change the mind of those who never gave this brand a chance based on looks alone
Would me.

It'll be interesting. There most standard looking model previously was the RXi and that did nothing for me compared to the RX3.

I need the weight that the 3 offers...

If they can get the weight up in the 500g range or add the adjustability that would make me happy.

I keep seeing these on facebook and I have to admit I am interested. I loved the look of the nike method concept and this seems to be what I liked about it minus the stupid bar.

I keep seeing these on facebook and I have to admit I am interested. I loved the look of the nike method concept and this seems to be what I liked about it minus the stupid bar.

Do it!

If they can get the weight up in the 500g range or add the adjustability that would make me happy.

It looks to me from the picture that they have screw in weights that you might be able to adjust. Might just be for show though.

But I definitely want one!

Ooohhhh! I like what I see here.

Ooohhhh! I like what I see here.

Very interesting. Icey's photos aren't showing up for me, so they look like this?

Do it!

The orange is perfect for my style. Unfortunately it is a ways to try to find one to try in hand. I'll have to plan a round at one of them

Back