Travel and Lodging Thread - Kansas City Invitational

So let's start of list of those interested in Golf on Friday, it'll be 36 somewhere, narrowing down the choices now, who's in???

Yes:
Icey

Maybe:
Yes for me.

THPers have been known to be a bit slower at times, are you guys going to make the meet and greet?

I'm offended by this comment.

Can we get a mod in here to address these personal attacks????

(If we need to cut the second round short, it'll happen)

So let's start of list of those interested in Golf on Friday, it'll be 36 somewhere, narrowing down the choices now, who's in???

Yes:
Icey

Maybe:
Daddio = yes for Fri AM; maybe for Fri PM

I'll reserve what Mikeg says but i know Eddie and I come in at 9am and he and jank come in at 11:30am so we need to be teeing off by 1pm to make sure we get in 18. We'll probably be looking for a course close to the airport. Shoal Creek is what I think was mentioned.

I'll reserve what Mikeg says but i know Eddie and I come in at 9am and he and jank come in at 11:30am so we need to be teeing off by 1pm to make sure we get in 18. We'll probably be looking for a course close to the airport. Shoal Creek is what I think was mentioned.

If you want close to the airport play Tiffany Greens

We're going to be closer to the hotel Natedogg. Mike said he was getting in at 11:30. You think could make it down our way by 1-1:30?

AM
Yes:
Icey
Hawk
ATL
NebGolfer
Daddio

Maybe:

PM
Yes:
Icey
Hawk
ATL
NebGolfer

Maybe:
Daddio

Yes:
Icey

Maybe:
You know I'll be there.

We're going to be closer to the hotel Natedogg. Mike said he was getting in at 11:30. You think could make it down our way by 1-1:30?

I do but I want to make sure I get 18 in somewhere. I'm leaving at 6:30am and I'm worried about teeing off too late and not getting a full round in before the get together. Ideally, I wanted to be teeing off before noon!

Friday AM, yes....PM, No....but I'll see you all at the Meet and Greet Friday night.

I do but I want to make sure I get 18 in somewhere. I'm leaving at 6:30am and I'm worried about teeing off too late and not getting a full round in before the get together. Ideally, I wanted to be teeing off before noon!

Nah, I get it man. We'll man hug later.

Shoal Creek is Sunday Nate. I have a running list somewhere in the thread.

Friday I think we could play with everyone else, but your call. Jank and I hopefully will be out of the airport by 12:00 pm and ready to meet wherever

I'm in for 36 on Friday

Eff it, put me down for Friday both rounds.

Eff it, put me down for Friday both rounds.
I respectfully request to be paired with you for at least one of those rounds, if that works for you.

AM
Yes:
Icey
Hawk
ATL
NebGolfer
Daddio
Rambler
Agent Jay
J4U
Jman

Maybe:

PM
Yes:
Icey
Hawk
ATL
NebGolfer
Rambler
J4U
Jman

Maybe:
Daddio

I still haven't figured Friday out. Trying to balance visiting family while I am in town and playing some golf.

Same for me. My sister just texted me that hey bought us tickets for the Royals - Rays game on Thursday.

But I'm going to try and play Friday.

Icey out me down for the AM. I'll probably leave and go back to her house Afterward until the meet and greet.

SaA

AM
Yes:
Icey
Hawk
ATL
NebGolfer
Daddio
Rambler
Agent Jay
J4U
Jman

Maybe:

PM
Yes:
Icey
Hawk
ATL
NebGolfer
Rambler
J4U
Jman

Maybe:
Daddio

Yes for me, friday AM and PM. And since woody is car pooling with me, I'm going to say he's in Friday AM and PM as well.

~Rock

AM
Yes:
Icey
Hawk
ATL
NebGolfer
Daddio
Rambler
Agent Jay
J4U
Jman
CAA_Beat
McRock
Woody

Maybe:

PM
Yes:
Icey
Hawk
ATL
NebGolfer
Rambler
J4U
Jman
McRock
Woody

Maybe:
Daddio

Same for me. My sister just texted me that hey bought us tickets for the Royals - Rays game on Thursday.

But I'm going to try and play Friday.

Icey out me down for the AM. I'll probably leave and go back to her house Afterward until the meet and greet.

SaA
We are doing the game Thursday as well.

Ok Icey, put Eddie and me down for the PM round but I want to make sure I get it in!! Hook a brother up with a good PM tee time! First off!!!

Back