Airline Rewards Programs & Deals Thread

Check the costs. Sometimes it's worth just buying the ticket and upgrading with miles depending on tix price.

Right now the roundtrip First Class rate per person is only about 200.00 more then the economy ticket price. I am new to something other then the Southwest Greyhound bus program so figuring this all out is a challenge.

Right now the roundtrip First Class rate per person is only about 200.00 more then the economy ticket price. I am new to something other then the Southwest Greyhound bus program so figuring this all out is a challenge.
I can put it all down on paper for you this weekend on when it makes sense.

Fwiw I upgraded to first class for the msp trip. It was $129 each way so it was not worth using the miles, but did get me an extra checked bag free which works when bringing 4 bags

Booking some leisure travel and am still amazed at how far Southwest miles go. less than 5k miles to get back from Vegas which is really nothing in terms of the rate in which I earn them for traveling

Some of theirs and AA super saver fares are crazy good.

The Citi AA Redemption Bonus is pretty sweet. If you redeem miles, you get 10% back if you have the Citi AA Card. Just used 30k in miles to upgrade a bunch of flights.

Tampa to Dallas
Dallas to LAX
San Diego to Chicago
Chicago to Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh to Miami
Miami to Tampa

It was 30k in miles and I immediately got the 3k desposited right back in. Doesnt sound like much, but it adds up.

JetBlue announced a new route yesterday, Philadelphia to Fort Lauderdale nonstop. November - February is on sale now, $49 each way. Jumped all over it. Sweet deal.

JetBlue announced a new route yesterday, Philadelphia to Fort Lauderdale nonstop. November - February is on sale now, $49 each way. Jumped all over it. Sweet deal.

And if they have the Mint Seats even better.
Might make it easy for you to make THP Events.
Although we have one in your home state this year and none in FT Lauderdale.

For you AA rewards members, here is a quick way to earn 1000 miles.

https://secure.fly.aa.com/learnandearn/B2/?cc=1

Sure you have to sit through 6 short videos (I didnt watch them, just went to a different tab) and answer 6 questions that most know anyway, but then a quick easy 1000 miles are yours.

earning right now.

I have Delta miles anyone have any tips for accuring extra miles such as surveys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earned. That's a very nice surprise and a quick 1k miles

easy 1k miles...thanks JB

I learned this weekend that first checked bags are free for people with the Alaska Air CC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Fupresti has switched to AA, hopefully he grabbed this 1k miles.

Frontier Airlines is currently offering a deal that is "nuts". The promo code is: DEEZNUTS

https://booking.flyfrontier.com/Flight/Internal

That is awesome in so many ways

deeznuts_zpsoc0bg8ge.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I know Fupresti has switched to AA, hopefully he grabbed this 1k miles.

They finally showed up a few weeks ago.

Just looked at my Amex Platinum just deposited miles that I'm not sure where they came from, but I have over 100000 miles now for travel. Not bad at all.

I just got an offer for an Amex Platinum (I think). The 100K miles look really good. The annual fee, not so much.

I just got an offer for an Amex Platinum (I think). The 100K miles look really good. The annual fee, not so much.

For all the perks it will pay itself.

For all the perks it will pay itself.

If you are a pay in full guy each month it's a tremendous card. There are a few really good ones at that level too.

If you are a pay in full guy each month it's a tremendous card. There are a few really good ones at that level too.

I agree. The discipline has to be there. Linking my AA account has them paying for my checked bags fees and I've already used it a few times.

I agree. The discipline has to be there. Linking my AA account has them paying for my checked bags fees and I've already used it a few times.

The perks are awesome. Big fan of the AA card at the same annual fee that I have looked into as well.

Just looked at my Amex Platinum just deposited miles that I'm not sure where they came from, but I have over 100000 miles now for travel. Not bad at all.
Sounds like someone is ready for the 2016 THP Event list :D

Back