Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adjustable up or down from there, right? That's the loft I'm leaning as well.
Yep, 1 down to 2 up. It's the loft I'm going to go as well.

Pondering between the D200 irons and the C100. D200 are bulkier than anything I've ever used but obviously they would be longer, higher, and straighter than anything I've ever used too.
C100 would allow me to offload my AP1's and not miss a beat, while being a solid "jack of all trades" iron.

Pondering between the D200 irons and the C100. D200 are bulkier than anything I've ever used but obviously they would be longer, higher, and straighter than anything I've ever used too.
C100 would allow me to offload my AP1's and not miss a beat, while being a solid "jack of all trades" iron.
I hit the D200 last week...you cannot hit them anything but long and straight haha. Significant offset though, more than the AP1 or C100's by quite a bit.

All depends on what you're after.

Both are solid and fun irons. Either way you can't go wrong and will depend on what suits your eye better.

What are you looking for? A replace,net for gamers after legacy or something that's going to work for you at legacy and then something to play with as an alternative to normal gamers

Callaway....lots of Callaway.

Looking forward to putting CTL's into big Bertha heads next week.

Aero TP driver and mini are going to hit the road, fade biased just isn't for me, I really wish they were the non-TP heads but with the White-Ties in them. Oh well.

Leaves the Bertha Mini to replace the Aero Mini TP at some point, and then I want to hone down the drivers to two, the 815 is safe and the J815 I think will be the other, leaves the Vapor Pro in the dark but thats OK. Would like to hit the Fly-Z still too though.

Everything else is pretty ponder free. For now. LOL

Aero TP driver and mini are going to hit the road, fade biased just isn't for me, I really wish they were the non-TP heads but with the White-Ties in them. Oh well.

Leaves the Bertha Mini to replace the Aero Mini TP at some point, and then I want to hone down the drivers to two, the 815 is safe and the J815 I think will be the other, leaves the Vapor Pro in the dark but thats OK. Would like to hit the Fly-Z still too though.

Everything else is pretty ponder free. For now. LOL
Isn't the Bertha mini slightly fade biased?

Isn't the Bertha mini slightly fade biased?

But, it can be tamed with adjustments. With the Aero TP, what you see is what you get. Which sucks, because its the most addicting sounding club I have ever hit.

Strong ponder on G30 irons after a demo today.

I hit the C100 4 iron on a long par 3, today. Was very solid... That may help me towards a Wilson Staff iron decision.

Strong ponder on G30 irons after a demo today.

I picked a set up a couple weeks back and absolutely love them. It's like they took everything I liked about the G15 and removed all the stuff I didn't. I endorse this ponder.

I think PhillyV has quite the ponder going on after a particularly well struck drive today despite it not being a driver hole.

Mini 1.5.

And hell, after watching some stuff, I'm thinking stock Kuro Kage too.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT! I like it.
I don't know If you paid any attention when I was hitting on the range next to you on the Friday morning at PGA. But if you had the misfortune of seeing my iron shots then (forget the knees) you'd be shocked at the difference in ball flight. If you saw just the two results, you'd say no way they came from the same person.
I picked a set up a couple weeks back and absolutely love them. It's like they took everything I liked about the G15 and removed all the stuff I didn't. I endorse this ponder.
Yeah, makes me wonder wish I had done it sooner.

Mini 1.5.

And hell, after watching some stuff, I'm thinking stock Kuro Kage too.
i can't wait for some to start putting that in play and reading the feedback. I have a feeling it's going to blow mimds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back