Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit 1 shot with the xr 5 iron. Thinned it so I was pissed and was looking for my ball 20 yards short of the green.

Except it was just off the front...whoops...crazy for a thinned shot. And I had just done the same thing with my srixon 5i and it was every bit of 15 yards further up...Ruh roh

Thin is for sure my miss on the face with my irons. We could just buy the irons for eachother and tell the wives that were just paying it forward

Email discount dan's.

Trusssssst me.

Thanks Jman! I just emailed them. I like to support my local shop but if the deal is too good...

Thanks Jman! I just emailed them. I like to support my local shop but if the deal is too good...

Its REALLY good. Hahahaha

I need some new shoes. ASAP

now which ones and where to get them....

I need some new shoes. ASAP

now which ones and where to get them....

Puma Biodrive leather, global golf has them for under $100 and the code "15off" should work for another 15% off. I am about to pull the trigger once I figure out what colorways to go with.

Puma Biodrive leather, global golf has them for under $100 and the code "15off" should work for another 15% off. I am about to pull the trigger once I figure out what colorways to go with.
I was looking at those. Pretty close to getting a pair or two....

Linar Control II feel pretty damn good!
I'll keep those in mind.

Ended up with a pair of Del Mar Zephyr's and a pair of Puma leather Biodrive. Should last me a good while.

When I'm not trading clubs, I call discount dans, not only for prices, but they have answers when an OEM takes a bit too (cough) long with a custom order.

Do they only discount certain clubs? I emailed about a driver and it was full price haha same as every other store. Just wondering if they dont discount drivers or something

Do they only discount certain clubs? I emailed about a driver and it was full price haha same as every other store. Just wondering if they dont discount drivers or something

I typically call them for a price. I've used them, off and on, for 7+ years. My experience is that they offer a discount, where allowed, on all clubs.

I got to check out one of these in black today, and man... It's exactly what I want, I think.

All except it didn't come with the double shoulder strap. MADNESS!

bridgestone-tour-model-stand-bag-cbg501-04_083914e1-c406-452f-80a5-9d00c366a97c_large.jpg

Every time I looked at my old BSG I thought about this one.

Shout out to Josh Kinchen over at Bridgestone for responding to me ON A WEEKEND on twitter to give me some thoughts on this bag.

Love them. Love representing them. I need to own this.

Kinda thinking about d200 irons...if my kiss is going to be thin and toe all year due to lack of practice and lessons maybe I embrace it

Only thing I'm remotely pondering is maybe a v series 3 wood. The heavenwood is just so silly good. On the flip side, it's pretty much eliminated having a 3 or 4 wood in the bag.

Only thing I'm remotely pondering is maybe a v series 3 wood. The heavenwood is just so silly good. On the flip side, it's pretty much eliminated having a 3 or 4 wood in the bag.
Yeah I just tossed the 3w in the spare club bag cause the heavenwood kinda eliminates it's need

Kinda thinking about d200 irons...if my kiss is going to be thin and toe all year due to lack of practice and lessons maybe I embrace it

Come on man.... You've been waffling over switching out shafts for 8 months now. You know what you need to do.

Come on man.... You've been waffling over switching out shafts for 8 months now. You know what you need to do.
Oh yeah those irons aren't going anywhere I'd be one of those cool kids with multiple sets

Yeah I just tossed the 3w in the spare club bag cause the heavenwood kinda eliminates it's need
Really does. Today on a par 5 I was 220 to the pin with some junk about 40 yards short of the green and 2 bunkers on the front side. Opted for heavenwood because the thing just elevates so easily. Made contact and said to my dad I'm home. Landed on the green and left me with 17 feet for eagle (burned the edge). So I'm not sure what a 3W gets me.

Fairband hit my Heavenwood for the first time from 219 out and stuffed it to 5 ft.

Really does. Today on a par 5 I was 220 to the pin with some junk about 40 yards short of the green and 2 bunkers on the front side. Opted for heavenwood because the thing just elevates so easily. Made contact and said to my dad I'm home. Landed on the green and left me with 17 feet for eagle (burned the edge). So I'm not sure what a 3W gets me.

The heavenwood is a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back