Signup Now - The 2017 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have what it takes to run the Gauntlet?

THPMasterLogo-M.jpg

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2017 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity and for more information on that, click here.

When & Where
May 19th-21st, 2017
Austin, TX
Falconhead Golf Club

How to Signup
All you have to do is send an email.
Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com and include this info.

Your Forum Name
Your home address
RH or LH

Cost
Cost for event is $299 & this includes
2 Rounds of Golf at the Falconhead Golf Course
Callaway Golf Balls
Dinners Each night with THPers & members from Callaway Golf
Range Balls before round
Callaway Headwear (Team Colors)
Callaway Swag Bag - Each captain is putting together a custom swag bag for their team. Could be just about anything.
$100 deposit due at signup and that is non-refundable. The remainder of balance is due 14 days prior to event.

For full details. Here is the thread.
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?92811-The-2017-Gauntlet-with-Callaway-Golf

Last edited:
Some feraking day I'll be able to make this event happen, but sadly another year on the sidelines. Good luck to all of those that enter, this will be an awesome event

Man I wish these were held hear NC , What happens if you get chose and can't make it last minute?

Sent from my LEX727 using Tapatalk

I'm entered!!! Crossing my fingers now! This one is a can't miss, can't wait to see who gets in.

• Admin
Man I wish these were held hear NC , What happens if you get chose and can't make it last minute?

We understand life happens. A deposit would be lost, but normally there is a pretty long waiting list, so it gets filled.

And done...

Good luck all who enter...the gauntlet has been on the short list for a while.

Good luck to everyone trying to get in!!! No doubt this is going to be great fun with a great group from Callaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone!!! This should be a blast! THP in Austin is going to guarantee some excellent food, and there's so much more than that!

We understand life happens. A deposit would be lost, but normally there is a pretty long waiting list, so it gets filled.
Do you have to get your own airfare? I'm a noob lol

Good luck all who enter...the gauntlet has been on the short list for a while.

I know you have wanted this one for a number of years.
Good luck.

How long is sign-up open? I need to see if I can swing this.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Jealous of those who can make this one work but also super excited to see what unfolds. The gauntlet is ALWAYS a memorable event.

For this event, yes.
We make up for it with incredible swag and prizes.

Yep, in this one airfare is on the participants.

Done and done, hope to see Texas in the Spring time.

Good luck everybody. I've got too much going on in May already to give this one a shot.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Haha. Im an idiot.
The price was wrong.
It was supposed to be $299 guys, sorry. Its been fixed.

Haha. Im an idiot.
The price was wrong.
It was supposed to be $299 guys, sorry. Its been fixed.

a good deal just got better

Absolute great location for the event and I'm bummed that I have not been available to make it to a Gauntlet Event yet. Work stuff is up in the air right now, so I can't commit to anything in May. The Gauntlet Live Thread has been one of the best follows and I know this year will be no different.

Argh! So close to where I am, and I have to go out of town for a wedding that weekend!

Good luck to those who have entered!

Don't know how to make this work... but I am definitely pondering it. Have wanted to get into a Callaway event. This is going to be special.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone, I just can't swing it this year. Trying to get the house on the market soon and extra expenses ain't gonna help. I'll be sure to root again't Scotty G if he's a captain, though.

This one unfortunately doesn't work for me but good luck to everyone! This will be another great one!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back