Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

I stopped reading at captains getting swag...see you all in 50 days

Counting the days down!! Oh joy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to keep people in the loop so here is what is going on right now.
KBS Shafts are being made and then shipped to Bridgestone and Wilson.
Grips were just finished and are headed to each as well.

Clubs will be assembled by the respective teams and I will be meeting with both companies to discuss bags soon.

Its getting close everybody and your clubs are being built by the best.

Clubs will be assembled by the respective teams and I will be meeting with both companies to discuss bags soon.

Grips are finished eh? I like it.

That's exciting news. Can't wait to see how the bags turn out

This is awesome. Getting more and more pumped up by the day.

Grips are finished eh? I like it.

Yes sir. As soon as I get the finished pictures, we will post them up for people.
Unless you think we should wait.

Yes sir. As soon as I get the finished pictures, we will post them up for people.
Unless you think we should wait.
I vote for posting them up. I think it will ramp up excitement a little more if that's possible.

So here is a question for everybody that is not a captain.
Do you want input into your matchups/pairings or do you prefer to let the captain make the move?

Im a "sit back and let the captain put me where he wants me kind of guy". How are you in this situation?

I vote for posting them up. I think it will ramp up excitement a little more if that's possible.

Not to mention that when Friday of the event comes, there is going to be a storm of equipment posts, and I would hate to have it get lost in the shuffle. I think Lamkin can get more exposure by posting them ahead of time.

Do you want input into your matchups/pairings or do you prefer to let the captain make the move?

Im a "sit back and let the captain put me where he wants me kind of guy". How are you in this situation?

Personally I don't want a say. I think as a team we should discuss our strengths and weaknesses combined with our practice rounds and the captains observations they make the pairings from there. So some team input but no personal input if that makes sense.

I told my captain early on, I will take on anyone. Man, woman, boy or beast.

I could absolutely care less who I play. I'm going to do what I do, and I figure it's part of the captain's job to know who fits where for the best

I get gitty like a little school girl when I read about KBS and Lamkin sending the shafts/grips to Bridgestone so they can build clubs for me. So much awesome right there!!

Mixed thoughts on this. The Captains need to know thier guys, thier strengths and weaknesses, what makes the tick and not. I'd like to be part of the process but in the end it's not going to matter who I'm paired with or against. I need to be prepared to play my very best. Live as a team Die as a team.

Im laid back as far as this goes. No matter where my capt puts me or who it is against Im going to battle and give it my all to get my teams points.

Dev knows best.

That's exciting news!

It's in my nature to want to give my opinion, but ultimately it's Mike's decision & he'll do a great job.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many participants are going to be coming to Myrtle Beach in the best shape they have been in in at least 2 years?

I'm really curious to see the bags Wilson and Bridgestone are providing. I'm assuming staff bags???

How many participants are going to be coming to Myrtle Beach in the best shape they have been in in at least 2 years?
thats my goal, I'm getting closer day by day.

I will be but sadly thats not saying a lot lol. Step in the right direction though.

I will be but sadly thats not saying a lot lol. Step in the right direction though.

A lot can still be done in two months. Hard work, minimizing a few things and you will be so glad you did it.

Back