Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More rain on the way. Ugh.

The rain is getting pretty old. Wtf it's like every day

Rain rain rain

Hoping the rain holds off tomorrow at lunch so,I can get a range session in before my trip.

Rain here today so no golfing for the 4th. Was looking forward to a round this afternoon. Yesterday the forecast was 60% chance of rain for today, and now it reads 100%.

Rain here today so no golfing for the 4th. Was looking forward to a round this afternoon. Yesterday the forecast was 60% chance of rain for today, and now it reads 100%.

Should be clear by 3pm after the big hit at 2 clears

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Should be clear by 3pm after the big hit at 2 clears

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, its clear now but ground pretty saturated. Actually a beautiful day now. Should be good fireworks weather tonight. No worries about fires getting started after the rain.

26*C, Hot & Humid. Super smokey out due to forest fires up north.

3rd day in a row the weather app has has "Dreary" as the weather description.

88 degrees when I finished. Very overcast and muggy. Went through a glove a side. Not much play today at my home track.

Just so you all know: it's supposed to be another rainy week here in KC. Should be gone by the Invitational.

Just so you all know: it's supposed to be another rainy week here in KC. Should be gone by the Invitational.
Added Olathe to my locations on the weather app. 81 on Friday doesn't sound too bad at all.

It's pouring so hard here I doubt you can see a quarter mile.

Hope it doesn't last long, because they said it's falling at the rate of 5 inches per hour.

I bet it's cart path only tomorrow. The back nine might have to be closed if the pond completely covers the cart path on 16.

The forecast tomorrow is 97° with 110-114° heat index.

Effing A.

Eff me runnin'.

234ebe1f2b2999ac823fa258abeefb11.jpg

My wife is out of town starting Thursday, so I scheduled a playing lesson for Saturday. Good move. High temp: 99 Heat Index: 108.

It's going to be in the low 60s tomorrow morning when the wife "kicks my behind" on the course. After some misread putts on my part, she finished within 7 strokes the last time out so I'm not talking smack this time.
Hope to finish the after round errands before it hits 100

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Watching the last few episodes of this season's NCIS (from late April/early May). One of the last commercials on some of the breaks are a quick weather forecast for that night.

The more things change, the more they stay the same, as those commercials could still be played today. 2-3 months of rain. It sucks.

This weekend will be sunny and 85-90.
The Mrs and I are going to the range tonight and the weather is supposed to be sunny and 88 for the high.

Glad last week at Myrtle Beach was a bit cooler.

It was 102 at the turn today... Hot very hot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back