Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasty T Storm last night and a ton of rain but things are drying out nicely. Going to be hot and humid today but I am getting out there

upper 90s here today with heavy air. KellyBo is playing in a rather large tournament at Athens CC and I'm headed out to Lane Creek to play with the old guys in my weekly blitz. Lots of water to be consumed today!

We played on the sun today until 17 when the liquid sunshine came out and cooled us off

Weekend is a washout, up to 3" of rain today and tomorrow.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Weekend is a washout, up to 3" of rain today and tomorrow.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk
That's stuff needs to go away before Friday.

Beautiful sunny and 79, pretty bad humidity though.

Hoping tomorrow stays dry I'm tired of golfing in the rain.

It's a lovely 53 with pouring rain literally all day

78 and sunny. Really couldn't ask for more perfect weather.

Apparently a cold front came through last night and it was only 88 today on the course, frieking Texas!

Tomorrow's high is only 90°F tomorrow in SE Arizona.

It's almost trouser weather.

Today wasn't too bad after am rain.
Looks like rain again most days this week....getting old

Todays round was a perfect combo of sun and cool. Somewhere around 75F with a cool breeze. Added some colour to my skin as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday...
Party Cloudy 90 degrees and Humid as hell

Today...
Sunny and 94 and Humid as hell

Very difficult to play in, we lost one of our players at the turn and the rest of us faded pretty hard on 17.

I will say for sure I need to readjust to the heat

meh, inhuman heat, migraine warnings............................at least I'm playing Friday in the foothills where it should be a whopping 1 degree cooler (but more rattlesnakes).

Zzj8sBp.png

Yesterday was 106*
Monday 93
Tuesday 94
Wed. 94
Thurs. 98
Friday 100
Sat. 97
Sun. 98

Can you say "Golf early" ?

If you were a duck you'd probably enjoy the weather, but I'm not

Chance of rain all week here in MD...fortunately looks like good weather for the WNY gathering Friday.

I'll be golfing tomorrow in 40*+ Celcius...YUCK! That's 104*+ F for you southerners.

I'll be golfing tomorrow in 40*+ Celcius...YUCK! That's 104*+ F for you southerners.
Effin. A.

Don't melt dude!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Anything for the Love of the Game.................well try to hit them into the Shady areas of the Course.

,Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back