I'll be enjoying some yuengling all weekend. That makes me happy!

85a8269b88be27e6c7df6d419bbaf9d9.jpg

Cheers dudes

b67bd3a6ab4915ae6c136094728bc6e0.jpg

Cheers!

Are you playing in Somalia?

Geez. That's crazy cheap.

Basically between Philly and Harrisburg. This place had a shack for a pro shop and the bar was three bar stools and a 20 inch tv. But they had a helluva beer and booze selection with good food all at next to nothing. It was crazy.

I'll be enjoying some yuengling all weekend. That makes me happy!

Ah, I love Yuengling Beer. For some reason, it is very expensive on Long Island!

9ea337027fe21099e0402961f3efa65c.jpg

I'm in love, hop oil IPAs are quite unique. I've had lots of deep earthy beers but this is something else. It has a balance that makes its drinkability one of a kind. Best part is its priced with the rest of Sierra Nevada's sixers, I can drink this for a long time.

Found a new favorite golf course (lighter) IPA called Pinner Old Style IPA by Oskar Blues. Lightly hopped, 4.9% ABV, extremely crisp and easily drinkable but still dry hopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9ea337027fe21099e0402961f3efa65c.jpg

I'm in love, hop oil IPAs are quite unique. I've had lots of deep earthy beers but this is something else. It has a balance that makes its drinkability one of a kind. Best part is its priced with the rest of Sierra Nevada's sixers, I can drink this for a long time.

It's a damn good IPA. I almost bought a 15.5 gallon keg of this for my man cave last week but opted for Deschutes Fresh Squeezed instead. Maybe next month.....

It's a damn good IPA. I almost bought a 15.5 gallon keg of this for my man cave last week but opted for Deschutes Fresh Squeezed instead. Maybe next month.....

I'm a sucker for some fresh squeezed. Especially on tap

Cracked into this months shipment. From the great state of New Jersey and Ewing to be specific.... Haha

77e1633a0bbeb739f2d296d843249fc2.jpg

Cracked into this months shipment. From the great state of New Jersey and Ewing to be specific.... Haha

77e1633a0bbeb739f2d296d843249fc2.jpg

Nice; having the exact same beer right now!

Sierra Nevada - nooner. Pretty good. Their stuff seems to have a sharp taste a lot.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433266107.121787.jpgThe Millennium is in my possession... Life is good!

Nooner ain't bad at all. I've been sipping on a lot of New Belgium's Ranger IPA and Porch Swing Single Ale lately.

Favorite sipper is Tank 7 Farmhouse ale.

Nooner ain't bad at all. I've been sipping on a lot of New Belgium's Ranger IPA and Porch Swing Single Ale lately.

Favorite sipper is Tank 7 Farmhouse ale.

What a great beer. Love me some Tank 7, Love even more it is brewed about 5 miles from my apartment

I'll be up this weekend. I'll take the couch, won't be a bother...

Ill be in Vegas or I would extend that offer..

Best thing about being in the KC area is access to all of their limited release stuff. Chocolate Ale, Imperial Coffee Stout just to name a couple

Mmmmmm, coffee stouts are the stuff.

Yall get any Good People beer out there? It's brewed in Birmingham, not far from my university.

Doesn't look like it unfortunately. Nothing in 50 miles of my Zip Code

I like beer but today I'm having a few Summer Shandys--hey it's hot and humid and Shandy is somewhat like beer.

Doesn't look like it unfortunately. Nothing in 50 miles of my Zip Code
If you ever find it, their Snake Handler Double IPA is divine. I know the owners too. Good people (da dum tsk)

Back