What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipped a putter to New Zealand.

30 min indoor practice with mid-irons and then 30 minutes at my local course's putting green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit a small bucket at the range, and commenced my semi-annual golf swing regression. Checking calendar for suitable golf lesson day will commence shortly.

I spent a majority of my work day sitting and daydreaming about golf

Played in a charity scramble, had a blast and hit some good shots too. Not sure how we finished but it is a smaller tourney so we usually win something. I know I won the closest drive to the line contest though.

Lesson - short pitch shots (20-35 yds).
THP'ed.
Unpacked from Pittsburgh.

Tried to get an early round in. Four courses around me couldn't get me on as a single. All had outings/leagues. Went and played a 9 hole course to practice. I'll try again this afternoon if the weather cooperates.

I'm hitting the gym where I can sweat & work on my golf muscles in a controlled climate and KellyBo is playing in a golf tournament in Commerce, Ga. It's suppose to be 97 degrees in that area today so hopefully she will survive :sweat:

Writing a shaft review!

I'm playing hooky from work and playing 18 holes this afternoon.

I'm playing hooky from work and playing 18 holes this afternoon.
I did the same this morning.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

18 holes in 100° + weather, did a little THPing.

THP.

30 minute indoor practice.

Hit a medium bucket of balls working mainly on long irons and driver. I was either right on target or 15+ yards off, so frustrating!

Dropped off a shaft for a tip & grip install. Looking forward to seeing the red tie in my driver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

51 on the front 9 but 42 on the second. Just my second round in 10 years. There were enough shots where I felt like I can play this game.

Bought Sunday tickets to the US open!

Hell of a purchase, enjoy!!

Thank you Michael, its my first major attendance which makes it more memorable

Long iron lesson. Will see how much I remember tomorrow morning

THP is it for today as I am working late....again.

I'll be doing a little club work tonight. First time in awhile. I'm excited.

Watching da pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back