2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

CJ The taxi driver!

Heading to the airport for another flight in a couple of hours. Me and FlightScope will see you guys soon.
Appreciate you lugging that thing from coast to coast for all of us brother. See you in a few

Appreciate you lugging that thing from coast to coast for all of us brother. See you in a few

You guys can have some serious fun on it, testing out the latest drivers from Bridgestone, etc. We have 7 irons from each of the Bridgestone sets this year, as well as metal woods for everybody to try out.

Half day of work, round of golf this afternoon, wife's birthday dinner tonight. See you guys out there tomorrow!

You guys can have some serious fun on it, testing out the latest drivers from Bridgestone, etc. We have 7 irons from each of the Bridgestone sets this year, as well as metal woods for everybody to try out.
Cant wait to see them

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

Oh no JB. If I come by asking to hit the JCast....please don't let me...."my bag is all set now" ��

Pete and I are loaded up and heading out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe travels everyone! It kills me to not be in this one, but I will be following along for sure.

Safe travels everyone! It kills me to not be in this one, but I will be following along for sure.
Brother you'll be missed

Hate that you're not here too partner. We'll try to make it worth following.

safe travels everyone!!

Good morning Reserve Run!!

a98cbc54790fb5c7db1310b97b266363.jpg
Have fun guys

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

I was planning to sleep in this morning since our practice round isn't until 12:50. Woke up all excited and looked at the clock........4 am! Tried to just roll over, but it was no use. Breakfast finally opened, so that's done. Now bring on the THP weekend!

I was planning to sleep in this morning since our practice round isn't until 12:50. Woke up all excited and looked at the clock........4 am! Tried to just roll over, but it was no use. Breakfast finally opened, so that's done. Now bring on the THP weekend!
Same thing here, i think i might just head to the course, practice and hang out

Same thing here, i think i might just head to the course, practice and hang out

My plan as well. Got a new club to dial in.

Been on the road for about an hour. Can't wait to see everyone later

Safe travels, folks. Enjoy the course!

I'm on the road... see everyone soon

2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Nothing like THP anticipation Ken
I had the alarm set for 7:00 (sleeping in) but of course I was wide awake at 5:30 so I just got a head start on the day.

Have a meeting in about 15 minutes. Then I'll be headed up to the course a bit later this morning.

I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight, see everyone bright and early tomorrow morning.

ATTENTION:

We had an unfortunate injury to one of the guys who was playing in this event so we now have a spot open. I know its SUPER last minute, but if you or someone you know wants to attend please send me a PM as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Back