Using GlobalGolf as a price guide

Wedges Min $100 per $300
Putter Min $100
Golf (per JB) $160
Dinner ~$ 50
Swag ~$ 50
Total Value $660

Cool Factor $Priceless

WOW WOW WOW. all of that for that price is amazing. So wish this was possible but unfortunately can't swing it. The 9 THPers that get in will have a blast.

Very freakin cool. As much as I love the "grand" events, these little intimate 1.5-2 day events with companies are starting to close the gap. Depending on my schedule in October, I might be seriously pondering this.

Looks to be a terrific event. I played the course a few years ago and it is top shelf.

Using GlobalGolf as a price guide

Wedges Min $100 per $300
Putter Min $100
Golf (per JB) $160
Dinner ~$ 50
Swag ~$ 50
Total Value $660

Cool Factor $Priceless

Oh man do I wish THP Event dinners were only $50 a head...haha

Very cool. And, I have to say, Cleveland is a brand that has been climbing steadily and quickly in my esteem level this year. Their wedges are, in this golfer's opinion, the best available and the the new Black driver is a real killer. Picked up a new 2014 Custom 588 and am really having a lot of fun with it.

I will be interested to see what they come up with moving forward!

Very cool. And, I have to say, Cleveland is a brand that has been climbing steadily and quickly in my esteem level this year. Their wedges are, in this golfer's opinion, the best available and the the new Black driver is a real killer. Picked up a new 2014 Custom 588 and am really having a lot of fun with it.

I will be interested to see what they come up with moving forward!

I have a feeling those that get in this one will hear and see quite a bit.

Atlanta to LAX is half the price of SW out of Nashville! I am liking what I am seeing...

JB, what time would a man (or woman) need to be there Friday morning for the start of the festivities?

Atlanta to LAX is half the price of SW out of Nashville! I am liking what I am seeing...

JB, what time would a man (or woman) need to be there Friday morning for the start of the festivities?

At the latest I would say 11am. Keep in mind that LAX on a Friday morning and then getting a car and to Huntington Beach is going to take some time.

This course is about 5 miles from my house. Wonderful course amazing deal here guys, it really is. I will be entering this for sure. What better to go with a one off shaft than one off wedges? The THP tree bears many fruits this year holy cow.

Man, the west coast may not get a bunch of events, but the ones you are getting are killing it. The King, Project X, & Cleveland/Srixon. Solid couple of events right there

At the latest I would say 11am. Keep in mind that LAX on a Friday morning and then getting a car and to Huntington Beach is going to take some time.

John Wayne Airport can be alittle more $$$ to fly into but is way more convenient and easy to get in and out of.

Game changing putter, custom wedges, HQ tour, a fantastic course, and of course food. This sounds like it's going to be one heck of an event. Love all the intimate OEM events going on.

Colour me super interested! I love me some Cleveland equipment and So Cal touring the Cleveland facility is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to make a birthday week road trip to meet the Cleveland/Srixon guys and 8 more THPers!

Nice to see the details on this one, good luck to all that are going for a spot.

Wow this event is right up my alley. Limited edition putter and wedges?? Sign me up!

A west coast event again, loving it. Got to get into this one.

Man, the west coast may not get a bunch of events, but the ones you are getting are killing it. The King, Project X, & Cleveland/Srixon. Solid couple of events right there

Dont forget #TheGrandaddy too.
We hope that those on the west coast that have been asking for them for years, try to join us.

Ugh... Such a great event and I can't even ponder it with the family schedule. Crud. This sounds amazing!!! Great event!!!!

We hope that those on the west coast that have been asking for them for years, try to join us.

Who can forget #TheGrandaddy? That one was a given. But it has the expense/travel burden out of the question, so IMO where it is doesn't effect someone as much other than the time commitment.

You don't have to worry about me, I'll be entering this one for sure. I love Cleveland and when I think of wedges, I think of them first. I can't wait to see what they have in store regarding PUTTERS!

A west coast event again, loving it. Got to get into this one.

Would be cool to get in together Jim, my fingers are crossed. Short trip for us down to enjoy the best of So. Cal.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! The details of this one were well worth the wait. I've been fortunate to get into the events I have this year, and the 2nd half of 2015 is absolutely loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back