NHL 2014-2015 Season

HOLY CRAP this jacks me up for tonight!!! Chicago knows how to do it right. Won't be any blue in that place, either. (< 1% counts as none, not like the 40% red I saw on TV Saturday. :eyepoke:)

It wasn't close to 40%, definitely more than in game 2, I would say 20% maybe, probably a little less. The lower bowl definitely had the highest percentage of them.

Sick wife are home, so no watch party for us

Having been away for the first 5 games, excited as can be for tonight's game.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How the hell was that not a penalty????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How the hell was that not a penalty????????

Thank you. The most egregious thing I've seen the entire playoffs.

Guess they're playing calls pretty loose this game. I thought it was a penalty for sure

That clang off the crossbar was like a bell. UUGGHHH

Hope Chicago takes advantage of this one, get on board early and this game will be a fun one.

Thank you. The most egregious thing I've seen the entire playoffs.
I'll agree it should have been called but that's way overboard.

That's a tough penalty to take, had them on their heals big time. Should have scored there.

Hossa had Bishop going the other way and decided to pass?

That was an awful quick whistle on that icing.

Another bad penalty

Two very big kills, ridiculous save from Ben. This game feels like it should be 2-2

What a game so far. I agree, have no clue how this is still 0-0. Think we have another 1 point game in the works.

What a game so far. I agree, have no clue how this is still 0-0. Think we have another 1 point game in the works.

No idea how we haven't scored yet, Crawford has been far above billing and we are snakebit.

No idea how we haven't scored yet, Crawford has been far above billing and we are snakebit.
Definitely crazy the Lightening didn't go up early. I thought for sure they were going to score on the Hawks power play too.

What a freaking play by Bishop.

Something about DesJardins, I can't stand that guy.

Holy jeebus

Pretty freakin intense 2 minutes there

Geez, how many goals have Chicago scored on the rebound. That is where they are killing us.

Bounce back.

Awwww snap

I'm cheering for Tampa, but my god, Keith is a beast.

Playing almost half of all of Hawks games, now scoring to go up one in a possible cup clinching game? Jeeze.

Keith has been at another level all playoffs, what a pass by Kane and finish by Keith. 22 more minutes!

Back