What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about mayo on a McChicken sandwich? Ya'll really call it a chicken burger?

Damn JB is faster than I am!!!! I was laughing about the chicken burger also, we make fun of one of my cousins for asking for a chicken burger at Wendy's when we were kids. It still pisses him off if we bring it up.lol

Ive never heard of McChicken sauce Dent. Your McDonalds has McTacos?

Yes we do.

Tonight for supper I had leftover cheeseburgers from last night. I must admit, when it comes to cooking (and considering that Im a bachelor), Im not bad for a white boy...

lol. McChicken sauce.

McChicken sauce? Here in the states I think we call that mayo...

I said: "Can I get some Mcchicken sauce?"
richard_simmons.jpg

Picture courtesy of Harry

Oh No, I came home and made those.

Do you guys have snack wraps?

Yes and it really pisses me off when I go through the drive thru order two Chipotle BBQ snack wraps, crispy and I get two crispy, honey mustard snack wraps. :angry: Can't they ever get anything right in the drive thru?

Tonight for dinner I think we are doing beer brats. They are made with Miller Light. We'll see how they taste. :fingers-crossed:

Yes and it really pisses me off when I go through the drive thru order two Chipotle BBQ snack wraps, crispy and I get two crispy, honey mustard snack wraps. :angry: Can't they ever get anything right in the drive thru?

Tonight for dinner I think we are doing beer brats. They are made with Miller Light. We'll see how they taste. :fingers-crossed:

You guys have honey mustard snack wraps? Awesome,

They just brought up the Grossest thing at Mcdonalds, its a patty shaped so it can fit into a snack wrap, its called the Macwrap.

Porkchops with corn flake breading fried in bacon grease with mashed taters and corn.

You guys have honey mustard snack wraps? Awesome,

They just brought up the Grossest thing at Mcdonalds, its a patty shaped so it can fit into a snack wrap, its called the Macwrap.

ewwwwww.....

Tonight I had Hamburger Helper Lasagna. :)

I love Hamburger Helper. My wife on the other hand, tried it once since she's been with me. Once. 'Nuff said.

I love Hamburger Helper. My wife on the other hand, tried it once since she's been with me. Once. 'Nuff said.
Yeah, it seems like a lot of people dont care for it, but its quick, easy and cheap. (just like me...LOL) :D
Its perfect bachelor food because all you gotta do is brown some hamburger in pan, add some water, milk, noodles, sauce and let it simmer for a little bit and youre good to go.

The only one I've ever liked is Cheeseburger Macaroni.

At least you like one of them! She won't try them at all anymore to find one she likes!

At least you like one of them! She won't try them at all anymore to find one she likes!

Man, I didn't know there were so many varieties:

Hamburger Helper® Flavors:

Cheesy Favorites:
Cheeseburger Macaroni, Wholesome Classics Cheeseburger Mac, Double Cheeseburger Mac, Cheddar Cheese Melt, Bacon Cheeseburger, Three Cheese, Cheesy Ranch Burger, Cheesy Hashbrowns, Cheesy Baked Potato, Chili Cheese

Italian Favorites:
Lasagna, Four Cheese Lasagna, Cheesy Italian Shells, Tomato Basil Penne, Spaghetti, Italian Sausage

Mexican Favorites:
Crunchy Taco, Chili Macaroni, Cheesy Nacho, Double Cheese Quesadilla, Cheesy Enchilada

Homestyle Favorites:
Creamy Stroganoff, Beef Pasta, Homestyle Salisbury, Wholesome Classics Stroganoff, Philly Cheesesteak, Sloppy Joe, Potato Stroganoff

New Orleans Favorites:
Cheesy Jambalaya
And that's just the "Hamburger" versions!

EDIT: Double Cheesburger Mac?

Hmmm, Crunchy Taco? Although, I think I'd probably rather have regular tacos.

EDIT #2: Yeah, I'd definitely rather have regular tacos:

stream_image.aspx

" I dont know why they call it Hamburger Helper Clark, it does fine just on its own".

The only thing about Hamburger Helper that I dont like is the calories. It has a lot of calories in it, so you really have to watch portion size.
If you eat the whole thing its over 2,000 calories after you add in the beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back