Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a great bag Brad, but its pretty big

Size isn't the worry on it. My Cobra cart bag was huge. Moreso that I want good dividers, and decent storage.

I went for the smallest Ogio stand bag I could grab a couple years ago, and have regretted it since.

Size isn't the worry on it. My Cobra cart bag was huge. Moreso that I want good dividers, and decent storage.

I went for the smallest Ogio stand bag I could grab a couple years ago, and have regretted it since.

if you want good dividers and storage, the C130 will work

Sun Mountain C130.... time to make this stupid bag ponder into a purchase

for cart bag, I have the Sun Mountain S One. Lots of storage and 15 dividers up top, plus putter well.

Because I am a club ho I am thinking of throwing in the Adam CMB forged heads with the Nippon modus Shafts. I just hit the snot out of them with the C Taper shaft but did not like the feel of the C Tapers at all. Which is strange because I used to like those shafts a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeeMore Giant and Odyssey milled line are at the top of my ponder list at the moment. Cody at SeeMore also sent me some pix of a black gunmetal diving board that is in the mix as well.

SeeMore Giant and Odyssey milled line are at the top of my ponder list at the moment. Cody at SeeMore also sent me some pix of a black gunmetal diving board that is in the mix as well.

Wait...Giant? I was there with you remember? :D

I will enforce penalties if the diving board is intact during rounds

Wait...Giant? I was there with you remember? :D

Did you see all those puts I made. Maybe I just need to give Cure a full 50 putts.

I will enforce penalties if the diving board is intact during rounds

That's the only way I would use it. I really miss RST.

Seriously pondering a Callaway MD2 PM Grind 60 degree...

Stopped at PGASS on my way home and hit the XR (current gamer), Vapor Speed, Fly Z, and D200. I don't think I have ever seen better numbers on a LM than with the D200. Sadly the screen locked out on me so I couldn't grab all the stats and naturally couldn't find anyone to help but I averaged 15 yards more distance with the D200 than everything else. Spin was around 3800. Launch angle 11.5. Ball speed was around 110-115 if I remember correctly. I came away really impressed and have already begun searching eBay.. Haha

Stopped at PGASS on my way home and hit the XR (current gamer), Vapor Speed, Fly Z, and D200. I don't think I have ever seen better numbers on a LM than with the D200. Sadly the screen locked out on me so I couldn't grab all the stats and naturally couldn't find anyone to help but I averaged 15 yards more distance with the D200 than everything else. Spin was around 3800. Launch angle 11.5. Ball speed was around 110-115 if I remember correctly. I came away really impressed and have already begun searching eBay.. Haha

I think the D200 would be an awesome stick for you and your swing brother.

Just the fly z

Dont sleep on the xl...it's a launcher and easy to hit. Didn't have my d200 to compare at LIITA but the xl was another fin driver that just got up in the air and went. It didn't look to be to spinny for my swing and wasn't what I call to high. You definitely can't go wrong with the d200 though. If you didn't golf backwards I would send you mine to toy around with.

hey Ocarrol there is a wilson nexus bag in the marketplace for trade now...just saying

Yep still on the brain, especially because discount dans offered a very nice price on it. Hmmmm
cc1a0844fe71a43d7b821abdf4d2d409.jpg

Good stuff. D200 is a good driver. I saw DW destroy PhillyV's last weekend. Curious as to what your SS was reading at if you ball speed was in that 110-115 range. What flex were you trying in it and across the board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back