Man Accidentally Throws Sand Wedge Into Lake

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Why anyone tries to hit shots like this I have no idea. I will gladly take an unplayable rather then ruin ****.

Doh!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is a club throw I can get behind.

When a pro hits a shot like that, I am thinking 'Man, one day I want to be good enough to try that shot'. When I see this video I am also thinking, 'Man I hope I am never drunk enough to try a shot like that and even worse, get caught on camera doing it'.

Glad to see that the guy did see humor in that .. :D

Holy crap funny

Man Accidentally Throws Sand Wedge Into Lake

Would you go in the lake to get it back?

I had a neighbor last week who sliced a drive near a lake and to be over dramatic he threw his driver over his head in disgust. It took 2 bounces and was 90 percent in the lake but he was able to fish it out. He is kind of a douchebag so I was really hoping it would have went all the way in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy I play league with waded out to an island to play a ball he hit out there. He's a piece of work...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not. Even. Close.

I was LMAO though!

Once again the human race shows how stupid it can be at times. Even if he made contact with the ball it was going about 10 yards at best. Take the drop and move on. Now he's short a club and the ball still sitting there

now that was funny, thanks for the share

I would have just taken a drop and moved on.

Possible new Darwin candidate in training?

And he still didn't get out. Unless you are playing for $1k a hole take the drop. No way I do that where I play with all the "wildlife" in the water.

Ball was sitting up nicely :act-up:

Did have the head of my 8-iron come off during a swing this year and travel thru the air on a nice trajectory only to splash in the middle of a pond 10 yards in front of me. Ball actually ended up on the front of the green and two putted from there.....

thats hilarious

Always take the drop.

Haha. Why would you try to hit that?

Just watching his backswing told me all I needed to know about how his result was going to be.

Back