2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Lol what if the camera man hadn't been there

so what happens now that Jiminez moved the wrong ball?

They dropped the wrong ball..haha

Dont hit it Miguel !!!

where's keegan?

Fast player, becoming a fan of Daly in the last 10 minutes. Ready golf, get up and hit.

Big John should have waited to hit his shot .

Bravo fellas ?

How do they not know which ball is which? Don't they usually mark them to identify?

How do they not know which ball is which? Don't they usually mark them to identify?
They knew whose ball was whose. They didn't know which ball was hit by JD's tee shot.

Someone get Duff a sandwich

I've only watched the last 2 groups play 1 today, but it's surprising to me no one put it in really close for birdie. Must be hard to judge the distance with the wind even though it's short approach.

I've found a better way to enjoy the Open is by watching the international feed because I get Peter Allis. And when they go to commercial I switch to the regular broadcast as they usually go to commercial at different times. Directv is earning my money this month.

Looks like for the most part all the players will get the same playing conditions. Course is soft enough that if guys figure out the wind we could see some low scores.

And it looks like my fantasy pick of Willett is paying off. Should have used him for the contest...

I fail. Up at 3:50 am to watch golf and there's no golf.

I hate that I don't get to see any golf before I head to work. Guess I will just have to catch some of it on my phone later this morning.
and like I moron I left my charger at home. I'll arrive with 100% charge. but I know it will go down quickly if I do the live streaming.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

All 3 tee shots within from Jiminez, Daly, and Duffner within a 3 foot square area pretty impressive off the tee on 1.
saw that just as I was leaving. I think I heard the announcer say it will be like they are playing a scramble. ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Great putt by ZJ, tied for the lead.

He is rolling the SeeMore well again.

Johnson is so much fun to watch when he's putting well.

He is rolling the SeeMore well again.

Noticed that a while back.....I don't think it stayed out of the bag too long, did it? Less than a month I want to say?

Watching these highlights, I think Dustin Johnson hits his divots further than I hit the ball.

Going to be a long day for a few people - quick look at the tee times for today and I saw some people due off at 19:05

Guessing they will be finishing rounds tomorrow morning assuming the weather doesn't cause more delays

Noticed that a while back.....I don't think it stayed out of the bag too long, did it? Less than a month I want to say?

I think it lasted maybe two starts and he was done with it.

Back