Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Back down to $2.45 here at Kroger with the standard 3 cent discount.

I paid $2.279 at Kroger this morning w/10 cent discount off the $2.379 sticker.

Paid $2.569 last night in Raytown, MO. If I had had my car at the time, we also went to Sam's in Independence, where it was $2.489.

It is $2.619 by my house today.

California getting rocked right now...no refinery online and we have our stupid, more expensive "summer blend" combined with a shortage, and gas tax increase now. I filled up yesterday for $4.48, mid-grade (89). Absolutely ridiculous. We were over a dollar less a few weeks ago.

And you other guys are TWO dollars less?? Insane.

California getting rocked right now...no refinery online and we have our stupid, more expensive "summer blend" combined with a shortage, and gas tax increase now. I filled up yesterday for $4.48, mid-grade (89). Absolutely ridiculous. We were over a dollar less a few weeks ago.

And you other guys are TWO dollars less?? Insane.

$2.49 this morning and dropping.

No refinery online? How do they expect to have gas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$2.37 for regular in the Houston area.

2.21 in point roberts a couple days ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$2.479 bought it for $2.079 yesterday with my 40 cent discount at Kroger

Been hovering in the $2.63-2.74

Dropped from $2.70s to $2.47 yesterday

2.279 at Costco yesterday (first exit upon entering Georgia on I-75 south)

$2.49 this morning and dropping.

No refinery online? How do they expect to have gas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's madness.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-gas-prices-20150713-story.html

"The Tesoro Corp. plant in Carson, for instance, just reduced its refining capacity to perform maintenance. That followed Tesoro's move in February to idle its Northern California refinery in Martinez after a nationwide union walkout. Then Exxon Mobil Corp. scaled back operations at its Torrance facility after an explosion in February damaged an air pollution monitoring unit."

"California prices are driven up by about 70 cents per gallon in taxes and fees; state requirements to produce special low-pollution blends; and the relatively small number of refineries in the state. Few refineries outside the state are equipped to produce California gasoline, so any interruption of capacity at California refineries has an outsized effect on supply — and prices."

$2.299 last night.

$2.299 last night.

We're right behind you on the other side of the valley. $2.319. I would think gas would be more expensive in Cleveland, being closer to Chattanooga.

We're right behind you on the other side of the valley. $2.319. I would think gas would be more expensive in Cleveland, being closer to Chattanooga.

I have no idea what factors into the prices...we have a couple big truck stops that like to fight for all the interstate traffic, so I'm sure that helps.

$2.99 for diesel

It went from $2.619 this morning to $2.799 by about 5PM.

Down to $2.379 here.

$2.759 by the house but filled up for $2.679 in Lee's Summit two days ago.

Filled up $2.87 for Diesel. $37 gets me 500+mi I'm a happy commuter!

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Wow I wish I was paying what you are all paying. Just filled up this morning: $4.39 per gallon, Toyota Camry. Took $50 for just under full tank

2.25 in Ohio this morning

It's $2.509 by the house now. They are talking about averaging under $2 nationally sometime in the fall. I've heard some mention under $2 already, but we've still got a way to go.

Its running 1.88 to 2.00 in several areas here in Chattanooga.

Back