The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 sacks!? That, plus hits after he got the ball off. Unless Bortles is made of steel, get some O linemen worth a darn. Jeez!

Yep. They were split seconds away from about 5 more sacks.

Henne took a beating.

They are doing it the right way. Also makes me wonder if the guys in charge know they have nothing around him and want another year to build .

10 sacks!? That, plus hits after he got the ball off. Unless Bortles is made of steel, get some O linemen worth a darn. Jeez!

You guys are dead right. You throw him in in this game and nothing good happens.

How do you have an offensive pass interference on a player the ball wasn't thrown to?

How do you have an offensive pass interference on a player the ball wasn't thrown to?

Illegal contact does not need the ball thrown that direction.

Illegal contact does not need the ball thrown that direction.

They called pass interference, not illegal contact. I think it was just the wrong number.

Green Bay looks outmatched early

I'm going to go throw up and drink myself blind now.

Another pathetic pick McCown. Seriously, take your sack.

Another pathetic pick McCown. Seriously, take your sack.
A veteran quarterback has 3 INTs this year and all 3 of them were things rookies do, like rolling right and throwing back across the middle instead of throwing it away.

Espn reports dislocated ankle for RGIII. That doesn't sound good.

Espn reports dislocated ankle for RGIII. That doesn't sound good.

I read where that also usually is accompanied with a fracture of some sort also. Tough news

This Packers team looks mediocre at best. The offensive line can't block anybody. The defense can't stop anybody. So…that's no good.

The Bucs are a mess. Both starting DEs are injured, starting RB and TE are injured, and now McCoy and Foster are injured.

The Bucs are a mess. Both starting DEs are injured, starting RB and TE are injured, and now McCoy and Foster are injured.

The better RB is playing however.

On a related note, their Defense should look better than anybody in the NFL. Derek Anderson in week 1. Some 3rd stringer this week.

Martin going down isn't a bad thing, the rest is no Bueno.

Uh oh, McCoy out for the game

So Uh.... San Diego?

Where the hell is the great Clay Matthews? This D looks awful.

Where the hell is the great Clay Matthews? This D looks awful.

I hope you're not watching this game. Nothing about the GBP looks like an NFL football team.

The defense looks awful, but that's been the case for a few years.

I hope you're not watching this game. Nothing about the GBP looks like an NFL football team.

The defense looks awful, but that's been the case for a few years.

I am watching it. Watching all of them.

I am watching it. Watching all of them.

Skip this one. Not worth your viewership.

I'm going to watch "Schindler's List". It's cheerier than this Packers' game

Skip this one. Not worth your viewership.

I'm going to watch "Schindler's List". It's cheerier than this Packers' game

Not sure thats the way you want to go with this one. At least in a conversation with this guy, despite me knowing your intent.

What's going on in the SD/TB game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back