MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

Still working on something for Friday for those interested.

Thanks Tyler I'm still in for Friday

Thanks buddy! As long as someone can pick me and Mike up at the airport! Hahahaha

One way or another we'll make it happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renewed anticipation for this!
I can't wait for it to happen!

Golfing with friends is NEVER a bad thing!

getting close to the 30 day cutoff for rooms

Mike and Jason...we still good Friday/Saturday nights?

Heard a rumor that someone named KC720 might be attending. While it may result in divorce/death, he may die with a smile on his face :angel:

Let's move some more peeps to the confirmed list with just over a month left!

Heard a rumor that someone named KC720 might be attending. While it may result in divorce/death, he may die with a smile on his face :angel:

Let's move some more peeps to the confirmed list with just over a month left!

I call shenanigans until I see him post a confirmed in here....lets see it KC

need some more confirms (and a time machine to get this here)

I call shenanigans until I see him post a confirmed in here....lets see it KC

When do you need a definite confirmed? You can probably move me to list 2.

I still have a hotel room reservation. I cannot make the weekend, was holding out hope, but alas, squashed today.
If anyone wants me to put their name on the room, let me know. If I do not hear anything by Fri night, I will cancel the entire reservation.

I still have a hotel room reservation. I cannot make the weekend, was holding out hope, but alas, squashed today.
If anyone wants me to put their name on the room, let me know. If I do not hear anything by Fri night, I will cancel the entire reservation.

Damn! That sucks... Was looking forward to hanging out with you again.

When do you need a definite confirmed? You can probably move me to list 2.

The sooner the better
Sorry to hear that

Reminder:

This will be awesome!

ANNOUNCEMENT: Numbers Call For Friday Afternoon (8/28)

We would love to have more people join us! If you want to drop your preferences on time and price in a PM, that will be taken into consideration. Trying to keep it within an hour of the airport and 45 min from the hotel and around 3-4 pm. I am going to begin calling courses in the area for rates regarding this round so I will have to have a general number by 7/27 when I begin.

So far confirmed for Friday I have:
1) Michigan Slice
2) tpluff
3) sposey#s
4) sparksjr
5) e1iterate
6) rbarthle17
7) golfinff
8) Robozeo
9) Possibly you??????

Also, if I missed anyone, please PM me or message here and comment how much of an idiot I am! Thanks.

Last edited:
Where are we playing Friday afternoon?

Man i wish i could play with you guys friday but i have league and have already missed too many days this year.

Where are we playing Friday afternoon?

Haven't gotten that far yet. I'm trying to get numbers to try and get a group discount from courses on my preliminary list I made. Still a month out and numbers aren't final.

Haven't gotten that far yet. I'm trying to get numbers to try and get a group discount from courses on my preliminary list I made. Still a month out and numbers aren't final.

Excellent. Thanks for putting this part together!

Man i wish i could play with you guys friday but i have league and have already missed too many days this year.
Solution: make up days for League....

Solution: make up days for League....

Haha. Mine is 2 man teams and I have already left my partner hanging 3 times this year with another coming in a few weeks due to family obligations.

Haha. Mine is 2 man teams and I have already left my partner hanging 3 times this year with another coming in a few weeks due to family obligations.
Well another [internet] family obligation came up. Easy peasy!

Thank you my little brother. Find us a nice course :)

ANNOUNCEMENT: Numbers Call For Friday Afternoon (8/28)

We would love to have more people join us! If you want to drop your preferences on time and price in a PM, that will be taken into consideration. Trying to keep it within an hour of the airport and 45 min from the hotel and around 3-4 pm. I am going to begin calling courses in the area for rates regarding this round so I will have to have a general number by 7/27 when I begin.

So far confirmed for Friday I have:
1) Michigan Slice
2) tpluff
3) sposey#s
4) sparksjr
5) eliterate
6) rbarthle17
7) golfinff
8) Possibly you??????

Also, if I missed anyone, please PM me or message here and comment how much of an idiot I am! Thanks.

Back