Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching James I secretly hope I get fit into a heavenwood haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to pick up a TEE CB PROh in a couple weeks and I'm sure I'll go back and forth between it and my 5 wood in the bag next season. Still deciding between the 18* 2 iron and 21* 3 iron, but leaning toward the 3. I only got to try the 4 iron but based on the launch monitor the 3 will be long enough. By the way TEE is awesome, I remember trying the E8 hybrid awhile ago, that thing was just long and straight but out of my price range at the time.

Pretty sure we can make that bit of magic happen.

Sidenote - have TM changed their adapters at all in the last few years?

No, not since the R1 and you can still get the Stage 2 adapter to work, it just doesn't have all the settings.

A new pair of spikeless golf shoes

Dang it. Now I'm pondering MP-5's or MP-4's...I know in the end they wouldn't be the best option for me, but man they felt so good and I was connecting really well with them and the c-taper lights.

No, not since the R1 and you can still get the Stage 2 adapter to work, it just doesn't have all the settings.
Thanks. Looking to pick up a tip for my PX and want to make sure I don't screw up and get the wrong one haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I ponder how many zoo crew hearts I am going to break in December with the heavenwood.

Heavenwood craters FTW!

Honestly, with everyone I've seen take swings with one (and these are very different golfers), I think if someone is open to the club it works for them. I swear by mine.

Dang it. Now I'm pondering MP-5's or MP-4's...I know in the end they wouldn't be the best option for me, but man they felt so good and I was connecting really well with them and the c-taper lights.

i give the slight edge to the mp4s. Very similar in performance from the shirt demo I did, I like the looks if the 4s a lil better

i give the slight edge to the mp4s. Very similar in performance from the shirt demo I did, I like the looks if the 4s a lil better

I like the price of the MP-4's better haha. Might look into a set thats even a couple releases older like the MP-69's or something like that.

Pondering a new driver that has a feel like the Cally bb mini (14deg, stock KK stiff). I've finally grown to love this thing. 235-245 carry, 250-275 net. For me it is a boomer that has knocked my k15 driver out of the bag.

Wondering what the most similar driver would be?

Great big Bertha

xxio 8 and cobra king ltd drivers

I'm pondering a big lesson package for the wife and I to split.

Grandura

i know what you mean.

I think ultimately the idea of a combo set is the way to go. I already plan on getting fully fit and buying all new stuff for a landmark birthday in a few years, so I might try to hold off until then...good luck to me haha.

I'll be pretty proud of myself if I do manage to hold off haha. Only thing for sure getting replaced next year is the 3 wood. Other than that might try and hold on to everything else.

I like the price of the MP-4's better haha. Might look into a set thats even a couple releases older like the MP-69's or something like that.

MP-69s are some serious blades but they sure are pretty! Have a buddy that played them for just over a year and went to Cobra ACP for more forgiveness lol

F5 Driver
graphite iron shafts
Daito Virtusoso copper putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back