Band of Brothers is now on SPIKE TV.

biglee33

5 SECOND POUR!!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
18ish
If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend doing so. One of, if not the best WWII mini-series or shows for that matter. I have ever seen. If your sitting around your house on this memorial day, I would tune in. You will not be disappointed.

I own the series and every once in a while, I go on a BoB's bender.

Yeah I own the disks too it was my favorite show a long time ago. But I may have to watch it again!

Yeah I own the disks too it was my favorite show a long time ago. But I may have to watch it again!

In the same boat here. I get the DVDs out occasionally and watch them. When I first got them, it was all I could do to get off the couch. I watched the whole set over a weekend. My wife teaches American History and she loves it as well.

Fantastic series. Always worth watching.

Band of Brothers is simply awesome. It's one of those rare programs that I could watch in marathon mode, from the first episode to the very end, every single time it's on.

It really is just that good.

Love BoB. I also really enjoyed the Pacific.

The Pacific was so depressing I couldn't even finish it. Poor bastards.

Yeah, definitely not a feel good story...and it just horrified me at times the absolute savagery that they went through...

This is by far my favorite of all time! What a great weekend to watch this.

This is by far my favorite of all time! What a great weekend to watch this.

I've watched the whole thing through so many times it's not even funny. I got it a long time ago for christmas

I've watched the whole thing through so many times it's not even funny. I got it a long time ago for christmas

Oh yeah... I watch the series at least every 3-4 months or so. Never gets old ya know?
I just started to watch it on Spike but put on the DVD. I gotta watch it without commercials.

Oh yeah... I watch the series at least every 3-4 months or so. Never gets old ya know?
I just started to watch it on Spike but put on the DVD. I gotta watch it without commercials.

yeah I just never could stand David Schwimmer, I guess he made a great H. Sobel

Also rest in peace Richard Winters who passed away early 2011, he was a great soldier and did some very important things and led a great group of soldiers during the war.
Lebanon_Dick-Winters - crop.jpg

Back