Release Cycles: The Worst Golf Podcast #15

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. This is Episode 15 and we have a fun show today that will be live at 1pm ET, as we answer your submitted questions including your favorite release cycles chat.

Post Covid Golf Adoption
How Companies Handle THP Feedback
Condiments vs Dressings vs Sauces
Supply Chain Issues: Where Are We
Release Cycles
And So Much More

Of course, if you prefer to not watch, you can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or from anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from each episode.

Do you BarkBox? If not, your dog is missing out. By using the URLs below, you can get a free month added to your subscription.

www.barkbox.com/THPGolf

www.superchewer.com/THPGolf

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Hope to catch the back half live after some work commitment. Excited for another one!

See you then

Should be another worst one!!! 👍🏻😎

Can't wait to hear about the underground sauce movement.

Pulled into an all day meeting today, but will be catching up this evening. Always intrigued on supply chain issues as it's relevant to my day job.

I’m to old to get up that early and stay up through the shift tonight. I’ll catch up this week sometime. Hope you guys are feeling better.

I'll try to catch it live this week.

Should be able to watch live. Interesting topics.

Going to miss this one live.

I should be able to catch this one live, finally.

Set a reminder, not sure where I'll be at 1PM

Love that so many are going to join us live. we will power through the sickness haha

Any luck with returning taste/smell for you and @GolferGal?

Yes! After 2.5 days it came back. Was light at first and now taste is 100% back, smell is iffy at times because I am still congested. But I am starting to think it wasn't covid and actually the flu. My sister said she has been seeing patients recently that are testing positive for the flu, not covid, and reporting loss of taste and smell.

Yes! After 2.5 days it came back. Was light at first and now taste is 100% back, smell is iffy at times because I am still congested. But I am starting to think it wasn't covid and actually the flu. My sister said she has been seeing patients recently that are testing positive for the flu, not covid, and reporting loss of taste and smell.
Yeah, the flu is really starting to get around. People forget that loss of taste/smell isn't an uncommon flu symptom.

Should be able to catch this one live, need to catch up on last weeks episode this AM!

Edit: my targeted ads on THP videos always seem to be those "FIX YOUR FAT SHOTS NOW" commercials, thanks for the painful reminder Youtube.

Some fun topics on the docket, looking forward to watching this one!

Time has been set aside to watch live and enjoy my protein shake for lunch.

Yeah, the flu is really starting to get around. People forget that loss of taste/smell isn't an uncommon flu symptom.

Especially with only losing it for a few days and not months like most people with covid have reported, I am more and more convinced it was the flu. Plus, @JB just had covid and then now has whatever I had and I don't think he got covid again, so it definitely makes more sense to be the flu. However, I am convinced I have flu brain and not covid brain, because the fog is still real.

Last edited:
About 10 days ago, I felt awful for 3 or 4 days. Everything hurt. I had low grade fever, headaches, cough which eventually led to a sore throat. I felt exhausted after walking from the bedroom to the living room. I tested negative for flu and covid. We have a ton of that going around.

Only about 90 minutes to go.

Back