Off Course: Kirkland Irons and More

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Founder of THP, Josh Babbitt joins the show and they discuss Costco Kirkland irons and more.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Josh talk about Kirkland irons from Costco and the brand overall as it pertains to golf. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as the Josh Babbitt goes Off Course.

Episode 138 is here and Dan and Josh Babbitt discuss the following topics.

New Years Resolutions
New Equipment For 2023 Including Paradym
Struggling with Golf and How to Overcome It
Costco Kirkland Irons
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or of anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode.

Continue reading...

My Friday is normal again.

Looking forward to queuing this one up for the office today.

Looking forward to all the spicy ksig takes!

Just finished up- enjoyed the listen and the nugget that was dropped in there.

The takes about who's got something to prove this year were definitely interesting, and as someone who recently "discovered" Mizuno I agree with the take on their side of things.

No JB rants?

Listening to it at the doc in the box.

Downloaded for the trip to therapy. Looking forward to the listen.

As the resident ksig expert I approve this episode.

Can't wait to listen to it.
I think we need to start a campaign to get you in these irons, at least for a few rounds.

I totally get where JB came from trying to rebuild. Last year I had moments it all came together and put down some awesome rounds then something happened like an injury and I had to start over. So now this off-season I’ve been getting back to go typo, swinging easier, and just making smarter swings. Studying smooth swings and seeing what Ganges I should make when comparing my recordings.

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
I am having the same driver issues as @Canadan and @JB . Trying to hit a low draw and getting a high right balloon

Alter native grasses. 🤣🤣

Just struck me as funny.

Listening now. Should get a little in before I have to go assist with topping some trees at my house but I’ll have to finish later.

Starting it now

Strongest year of release in 15 years :oops:. Big time there

Really enjoyed the show this week. The discussion around all the dtc brands while discussed multiple times reiterates and reminds me why buying from companies that develop and produce their products is so important compared to some of these fly by night dtc companies.

Just kicked it off.

Listening now… Let’s go.

“I want to celebrate what you were, not what you have become.”- @Canadan

Back