Video The Worst Golf Podcast: Episode 33

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. This is Episode number 33 and we have a jam packed show including answering your questions submitted on the THP Forum on equipment, business and off topic madness. We are live today at 1pm ET and you can join us here, YouTube, Facebook or on the THP Forum.

Grandaddy Winner
Giving Up Golf
THPer Questions
A Challenge to Our Community
And So Much More

Don’t forget to try Coral Safe and keep your Skin Safe.

Of course, if you prefer to not watch, you can listen to the show right here, on Apple Podcasts, or from anywhere you do your podcast listening and downloading. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode, and don’t forget to leave us a comment too. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from each episode.

Do you BarkBox? If not, your dog is missing out. By using the URLs below, you can get a free month added to your subscription.

www.barkbox.com/THPGolf

www.superchewer.com/THPGolf

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Good luck to all the Granddaddy hopefuls. This is a “watch my eye lids” kinda day so I’ll catch up some time in the next day or two.

It's a good day for the worst!!

A challenge to the community…I’m very interested to hear what this could be

A Challenge to Our Community .... I'm intrigued.

11-4 non stop meetings, but I'm hoping to round out my day with this going- Looking forward to catching up this afternoon!

Looking forward to catching up on this one! Challenges are good, curiosity peeked and a new GD team member!

Will be traveling home with no wifi😠.

Hoping to catch this live today! Always look forward to them!

I’ll be parked at the hospital so this will certainly be viewed live.

Unfortunately I will be stuck in a combine trying to finish wheat harvest today. Wish I could be live. Will have to catch up late tonight. Some interesting topics.

It seems like today is the day. Can’t get any worse right?

Yes! Tuning in from work

😁
I don’t know why I thought it was at 12 today. 1 is much better

Today really IS the day! Let’s gooooooo!

On vacation with the fam but going to try to tune in live

Some good topics today and I believe JB mentioned he will weigh in on the Breakin' 3 match :LOL:

@JB, how has being a member of the Dormie Network impacted and enhanced THP's relationship with event sponsors?

@JB, how has being a member of the Dormie Network impacted and enhanced THP's relationship with event sponsors?
Genuinely, I am not sure it has. While the courses and experiences are fantastic, travel to and fro makes it possibly equal out?
Now that I think about it, I am not sure. Maybe it has? This is a question we will have to ask them moving forward.

Can’t wait!

Mother Nature may make it possible for me to watch live. IMG_7950.png

I’ll be in meetings a lot today but hopefully I can listen on the side. Good luck everyone!

Two hours to go.

Back