I don't believe you

LMAO!!! He really does. He starts forming at the mouth and his eyes get crossed and he is looking for something to kick like a huge alligator or something.

JB gets pissed if he's behind slow play. :D

Im not a fan, no.

way to go, im coming to orlando in january to get some golf in.. be ready!! lol ..

Who? I assume you must mean Tadashi.

JB hates to be behind slow play. He had to wait on the 18th tee at the New Course for quite some time and ducked hooked one 300 yds to the left side of number one fairway trying to hurry up after waiting for the slow turkeys. I think he still bogied the hole... lol Yea it was the same fairway I had missed twiced off the tee earlier in the day by hitting a big push. LOL You would have to see it to laugh like I am now..... I was rooting him on come on bro you can still par it!!! We both chunked our chip shots and made bogey....

I did not duck hook it. I hit a dead pull. But I was still in the short grass. Just the wrong fairway....Cmon OG, get that memory going.

LMAO!!! He really does. He starts forming at the mouth and his eyes get crossed and he is looking for something to kick like a huge alligator or something.

I would assume you mean foaming. Forming at the mouth sounds painful.

Bwahahahaha! That was unexpected and good:D

Only when I am trying to make up and fake my handicap though. :alien:

So far everyone I have played with from THP is awesome except for Hawk this guy pisses me off to no end.

Freddie is a hell of a guy and I'd love to play a round with him some day.

i am headed to sarasota and orlando next month and am looking forward to playing with some THPers, hopefully JB will be available for a round when i am there. i know i will be in florida the week of the october 17th, so once i know which dates i will be in each city i will let anyone know who might want to get a round in. anyone can just send me a pm or something if you're interested. the wife is staying home from this trip so i'm going to be playing a lot!

Gonna be a good Canadian here and agree with CB, if you haven't had McDonalds fries with McChicken sauce you're missing out!
I dip mine in the McChicken BBQ sauce when they don't charge you extra for it.

Nah, he's one of my good buddies on here and I like playing golf with him, although it seems like every time I've been around him lately, we haven't been able to tee it up. He fears me I suspect.
It's the mountain man in you TC that's he's leery of I think.

So far everyone I have played with from THP is awesome except for Hawk this guy pisses me off to no end.
He played with pink balls they day we teed it up.

I really enjoyed our round with JB & GolferGal. JB & Ole Gray were laughing all the time. JB was very encouraging to me and really helped me with my putting. I was so chicken to roll it to the hole because the greens were fast and he just pep talked me all the way. If you think JB is fun, you should play with JB and GolferGal. LOADS OF FUN!

I have yet to have the pleasure of a GG round. Would love to play with her though. After her lessons though I would be scared of a butt whooping!:beat-up:

I really enjoyed our round with JB & GolferGal. JB & Ole Gray were laughing all the time. JB was very encouraging to me and really helped me with my putting. I was so chicken to roll it to the hole because the greens were fast and he just pep talked me all the way. If you think JB is fun, you should play with JB and GolferGal. LOADS OF FUN!

Ditto on playing golf with GolferGal! She is a ton of fun to play golf with and you guys can be in our foursome anytime. We could kick some arse in a four man scramble!!!

sounds like we have found the wow factors weakness!!!

Whoever, dont like golfing in 30 degree cold lol

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Sounds like fun, glad you guys had a great time

I dip mine in the McChicken BBQ sauce when they don't charge you extra for it.

It's the mountain man in you TC that's he's leery of I think.

He played with pink balls they day we teed it up.

Was he able to get a shot or some pills to clear that up?

I had a ton of fun playing with JB at the outing last year. I would agree that he is beyond easy to play with. For anyone who has not played with him, he has a few rules but they are easy enough to follow and he doesn't get mad too often at you.:curl-lip:

That was hilarious...I sold you two. The best part is someone(thainer) ruined it but I re-sold it

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Ok all that talk about fries and mayo... well I've tried it and it is kinda good mixed in with the ketchup... hehehhe.

Glad to hear you gents teed it up today and slice and I were probably caught in that rain about an hour later on the east side of town. I've teed it up with JB at the very first outing at THP HQ v1.0 and I'm glad Tadashi could keep up because you do play kinda fast, JB (I'm sure you never heard that one before). Nice little writeup Mr K and I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple of days. Thank you as well JB for throwing in a sweet prize for our little shindig. And for the umpzillionth time... the wedge game is 4real.

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Always a treat to play golf with good people and it sounds like you guys fit the bill.

That was awesome Tad. I got to play with JB. It was an awesome experience. He truly is a down to earth guy. You are right about his wedge play he had some sweet blue shafts on his wedges. Deadly with those. Thanks for sharing

JB is so amazing he doesn't have to hit his ball, the course just moves around him.

JB is so amazing he doesn't have to hit his ball, the course just moves around him.

Heck yeah! And it does it in record time too.
Some people wait like 5 hours for the course to move, I simply will it to happen.

I have yet to have the pleasure of a GG round. Would love to play with her though. After her lessons though I would be scared of a butt whooping!:beat-up:

I haven't played golf with a lot of people because I am simply not good enough. I was petrified to play with Gray and Kelly because I knew I was going to slow everyone down. I am good at picking up though, I know when my 50 strokes are too many and it's time to move to the next hole.

I gotta chim in on these fries and mayo. First of all if you want angioplasty keep eat'n that crap. Or at least do it the Baltimore way and put gravy on them tater pieces. But if you must use mayo at least mix with ketchup like my boy Spank...

Kongfrontation

Is this turning into a how ridiculously awesome JB is? Love it.

I've never met JB, but I hear golf balls fear him so much that on putting greens they seek the hole as a hiding place.

Back