Cleveland HB SOFT Milled Putters

Did not get a chance to warm up on practice green due to frost delay so took me some holes to get used to speed of greens. Ended up with 31 putts with one 25 footer for birdie. No 3 putts yet for my 10.5C! I never thought a shaft could make that much difference with a putter but it just feels so stable thru the swing and the milled face gets the ball on a nice roll! Really enjoying this putter!

Did not get a chance to warm up on practice green due to frost delay so took me some holes to get used to speed of greens. Ended up with 31 putts with one 25 footer for birdie. No 3 putts yet for my 10.5C! I never thought a shaft could make that much difference with a putter but it just feels so stable thru the swing and the milled face gets the ball on a nice roll! Really enjoying this putter!
Same. That thing is magic.

34 putts today with two 3 putts:(. Played a much better course today with fast greens which made me tentative on some holes. Still only 3 more putts than my last round but for some reason it felt worse than that.

Finally got some energy back and pulled the stock grip, shortened 1.5" and then regripped with a grey Lamkin Deep Etched.

I loved the putter before, but even moreso now with it being shorter and my preferred grip. Just right back in my comfort zone again!

interesting first thoughts between the 1 and the 11s.

the 1 is everything i expect from a milled putter in this price range. it looks, sets up, rolls great. it doesn't feel like the 11s though. it's crisper and harsher, closer to what i was expecting these to feel like, not bad but not the holy crap that feels amazing like the 11s.

The #1 has a regular steel shaft, vs the all-in in the 11s. If that's the whole difference my mind would be pretty blown. to the point i'm going to have to test it.

going to be fun either way to see if the 11s can hold onto the lead spot through the season.

Messed with one today, very nice putter. Sadly, I think Ray Charles installed the grip.

36 putts today with the 10.5. Not my best day but honestly my distance control was much better, the putts just weren't dropping. One 3 putt due to grounds keeper placing hole on the edge of a cliff. Still is the best feeling putter I have had with the all in shaft.

I have the HB Soft Premier 11 34” and I can’t find a single fault with it. Not a fan of insert putters and wanted something milled. Didn’t feel like I’m good enough to justify the money on a Scotty etc and I’m really glad I didn’t.

For me, I really like the weight and feel. Gives me a lot of confidence when I step on the green. Also, the all black look is slick!

Just put a Gravity Grip on my 10.5c All In. I had installed 5-6 of them for customers on different putters and each time, I really liked the fit in my hands and the texture of the grip. Looking forward to getting it on the course tomorrow.

Just put a Gravity Grip on my 10.5c All In. I had installed 5-6 of them for customers on different putters and each time, I really liked the fit in my hands and the texture of the grip. Looking forward to getting it on the course tomorrow.
Played today for the first time with it. Overall putted very well. Missed a couple of ”should haves”. And my pace was a little off, but I think that was because the greens are getting faster on our course and I’m still adjusting. First round with it is overall positive.

Down to 33 putts today with my 10.5c Three one putts and no 3 putts. Still think I am off a bit in alignment as my miss seems to be high right. Going to spend some time this weekend working on that. Had a couple nice 10 footers with break drop in the hole so I was happy with that. My speed on the putts today was good thus the no 3 putts.

My 10.5c with Gravity Grip has been πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ lately. Rounds with 25 and 27 putts. Granted that means lots of missed greens, but that’s also 3 hole outs from the fringe with the putter, one for birdie. Been making long putts, short β€œmust makes”, everything it seems. Love this putter especially with this grip.

Played with my #11 for the first time on Sunday, and it felt very comfortable. Made some putts, missed some, but pace was pretty decent throughout the round.

Switched to something else on Monday.... and I did not fare as well, and definitely felt more uncomfortable.

33 putts again . Three one putts but 1 three putt. Distance control is getting so much better. Curious to maybe trying a different grip but honestly I am not unhappy with the stock grip now.

After my opening round of the season, I pulled my #11 out of the bag. After a week of messing around with other stuff..... its going back in.
It is the shape I want, it is the neck I want. Its time to commit to the season with it.

Otherwise why did I buy it to just shelve it after one round?

After my opening round of the season, I pulled my #11 out of the bag. After a week of messing around with other stuff..... its going back in.
It is the shape I want, it is the neck I want. Its time to commit to the season with it.

Otherwise why did I buy it to just shelve it after one round?
Commit baby! At least till 4th of July

35 putts today with 3 3 putts. I didn’t feel like I putter that bad though. I’m having trouble with the little 6-8 footers, but I’ve long had that problem. Greens were very slow today and I was just having a hard time adjusting. The Elevado does continue to shine with good distance when I hit the ball off the heel. I need to figure out why I’m hitting so many putts on the heel though.

Back