Cleveland HB SOFT Milled Putters

I have always putted well with Cleveland putters, looking at this line, that Soft mIlled 11 would be a fun one to have.

I kind of want to track down an 11S now.

Funny, for 2 years I wanted a normal #11 in the Premier Soft, couldnt find one. Buy an 11 in the Milled, and switch back to the 11S.

Silly putters. You tease me in the store, finally give in, and now you spurn me.

2 rounds in with the #1 with All In shaft. I haven’t been pouring them in, but lag putting has been great.
All In shaft is a really nice upgrade w/ these putters. Still in love w/ my 8.

I just purchased a “Soft Stroke 14 “ and put a “Super stroke 2.0 grip ! My god where have you been all my life

Wasn't happy with my putting recently but have been working on crouching down a little(think Nicklaus style) and had no 3 putts and 2 lip outs which would have given me three one putts in my 9 hole round. New style seemed to help better on start line and distance so I will keep working on this.

Its not Cleveland but I feel its similar in a ton of ways. The Wilson Infinity series has really great milling and the putter feels fantastic in my hands. I have been very happy with it.

Damn - that looks amazing. Sign me up for that. Where do I send this?
IMG_8908.jpeg

Been away from this guy for a bit. The feel is just outstanding. Stands up to anything in my collection at a lower price than most.

Had a guy come in to GG today. Came to the repair shop with a new Eleven Two Ball Lined. Said he didn’t like the way it felt. “Too hot”. I took him over to where we have the Cleveland putters and had him try the HB SoftMilled 10.5c. He rolled about six balls and said “this is what I’m looking for” then left with it.

Played both the frontline elite 1.0 and the HB soft milled 1 last few rounds.

really pleased with my lag putting for a majority of the time. burned a ton of edges and had felt like dozens of tap-ins.

The HB soft milled is just much more in my wheelhouse. the responsiveness and feel is really really good, and better than anything I've tried near this pricepoint. very confident it's going to come off like I expect it to.

Last edited:
I have a HB soft 11 center shaft and that thing is money for me $$$$ .. Its the 4th putter I have ever had still have the 3 since 1966 - 2001 - 2013 - 2020 - I use the others 1-2 times a year.

I love my 11c. Putt better than I ever have. Only like my third putter since I have started this journey in 98. The 11c really feels stable, and distance control is not a problem. No regrets buying this putter...

I have always been a Scotty guy and played the Newport.
Have heard a lot of the new HB 1 Soft.
Is that really better feeling then the Newport?

Back