Cobra Golf Long Tom Driver Preview

Come on man only two posts get involved I love watching the long ball and your in Fred Hooter distance. I'm sure Lance won't mind you jumping to Cobra the snakes are well known for being long. I'm curious on how this would play with a Javelin in it. well keep posting man the video sounds exciting.

Krank78 I see your still in here come on man keep posting lets get this video going. only 8 more to go.

Last edited:
lol na lance wont mind the cobras will be out of the bag come spring when the next long drive season starts and hopefully i dont pull a bicept trying to measure penises in the gym again this year seeing who can bench the most. but i have a feeling cobra will join back in the long drive scene next year.

got ten post now and cant figure out how to edit some stuff out of my video. stuff some may not want to hear ill make another vid and post it tomorrow night may be at different course but you can see the long tom in action. its also the only club thats held up this long for me without the face caving in other than a krank or the x speed.

will try to get a better video up tomorrow. need someone that can edit them lol.

Turn your phone landscape view!
will try that tomorrow that was edited on the v1 app it wont change it now. well it probabaly would but i have no clue how.

will try to get a better video up tomorrow. need someone that can edit them lol.

I hope so. That didn't look like it was 366 even going downhill like that. keep em coming man

All the MCers should pick this one.

I hit it pretty well and liked it quite a bit

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I did not know this club existed until the ATL outing. It's a crazy driver. Someone on the range pointed it out because of the grip -- there's no texture to it. It looks like the club will slip right out of your hands.

I took a few swings with it. It feels weird to swing, but it is surprisingly solid at impact. I actually liked the feel of the Long Tom at impact a lot more than the AMP drivers. (I was really having issues with the AMPs.) I'm not sure I could get used to playing that club, though. Very awkward to swing.

It may not be available. The Long Tom came out what Novemer 2011 and the MC is in 2013. It would be cool to some THPers with though. Well see.

I hope so. That didn't look like it was 366 even going downhill like that. keep em coming man
hole no1 at hickory hills cc in liberty ky its actually probally 371 from where the tee balls were.

another one hitting into a 20 mph headwind did not get to the green tho lol. for some reason the vid is sideways.

I absolutely love the long Tom 2 wood. By far the best feeling fwy out there and has a great sound too! I love how far this thing goes.

I absolutely love the long Tom 2 wood. By far the best feeling fwy out there and has a great sound too! I love how far this thing goes.
Are you killing it? No more LT2W for me... its kind of sad actually. In my time of need the Long Tom 2W was there for me.

Are you killing it? No more LT2W for me... its kind of sad actually. In my time of need the Long Tom 2W was there for me.

Omg dude you have no idea. It's so clutch and it feels so good. The sound is one of the best I've heard and it just goes dude.

Omg dude you have no idea. It's so clutch and it feels so good. The sound is one of the best I've heard and it just goes dude.
I agree with you on the feel and sound, its pretty awesome. And the thing looks badass too. Its really a mini driver that is a lot easier to stripe then people realize.

I wish I had a LT2W.

I agree with you on the feel and sound, its pretty awesome. And the thing looks badass too. Its really a mini driver that is a lot easier to stripe then people realize.

You're absolutely right. The length and loft do not equal unforgiveness. It's anything but IMO.

I honestly think that this thing is a savior. I have never been able to tee off with a fairway wood before because I was more accurate with my driver, but this gives me that option. If I remember correctly, JRods had similar issues and I think he'd be great swinging this one! JRod, calling JRod!

Back